Chapter 8

Baby baby I can see the stars all the way from here, can't you see the glow on the window pane, I can feel the sun whenever your near, every time you touch me I just melt away, Now everybody ask me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear, but I know, nothing's perfect but it's worth it, after fighting thru my tears and finally you put me first, baby it's you, you're the one I love, you're the one I need, you're the only one I see come on baby it's you, you're the one that gives your all, you're the one I can always call, when I need you baby everything stops, finally you put my love on top!

2 weeks later..

Jesse has been making me feel so happy lately but I think this happiness will be put on hold cause I haven't got my period and we didn't use a condom the first time we had sex. Could I be pregnant or is this just a pregnancy scare? I hope I'm not because I'm not ready to be a mom I'm only a freshman.

I'm so anxious to find out I went to the store and bought I pregnancy test. I go home pee on the stick.

5 minutes later..

"Negative" thank you God this came out negative. I didn't tell Jesse cause I knew he would loose it.

It's been a few weeks since I had the pregnancy scare, and Jesse has been trippin lately. I have this guy in my class, Terrance Colton and he liked me and I told Jesse cause Terrance was getting a little too flirtatious with me. Terrance finally chilled out with it because he got a girlfriend but Jesse wouldn't let it go. He was steady insisting that Terrance was going to take me from him. But the sad thing was I love Jesse and he's my first and I wasn't going to leave him.

Football season is coming to an end and the Bricklyn Bears are going to the playoffs! I am soo excited! Their first game is on Saturday and I decided to wear my purple and black #22 shirt which is Jesse's football number and our anniversary day. I decided to wear my black skinny jeans and purple Uggs with a jacket cause it was the beginning of November and it was freezing outside. I decided to go to the game with my best friend Asha and my mom.

They Won! Score was 45 to 26! I was soo happy for Jesse and the team. Jesse told me he was going to a party somebody was throwing because of the win with his friend Stanley. I didn't go because I'm really not a party person.

Jesse didn't come to church Sunday and I didn't see him at school Monday nor has he texted or called me. So I decided to go to his house and see him after school.

November 5

"Hey bae". I said walking in his house

"I'm not your bae. Go talk to Terrance." Jesse responds

Why the hell is Jesse trippin.

Jesse and I got into it and he confessed in a heated rage that he cheated on me.. My heart broke instantly.. In reaction I told him I was cheatin too.

"Bro shut the fuck up bitch cause you lyin." Jesse said.

"Bitch?? If anybody a bitch it's you!!" I yelled in his face.

"Shae Leigh you know I love you so much. I didn't mean to call you a bitch or anything else I said I'm just scared somebody is going to take you from me and I don't want lose you." Jesse calmly said with tears filling in his eyes.

I started to get teary eyed. "Jesse nobody is going to take me from you, I love you and only you. You are my first love Jesse. And I love you Jesse." I said nearly crying.

"Shae I love you too but I really did cheat on you and I am sorry!"

"Jesse I.." He cut me off

"No Shae Leigh I'm not done. I know what I did was wrong and I think we should go our separate ways." Jesse said looking at me seriously.

The tears I was holding back instantly came streaming from my eyes.

"We should what?" I said sobbing.

"Gotcha!" Jesse said laughing.

I looked up and got mad and pushed him.

"Jesse that shit ain't funny, you scared me!" I said wiping my eyes

"Haha I know Shae Leigh but I promise I will never leave you. I love you Shae Leigh Johnson." He said with his hands on my lower back.

I got on my tippy toes to kiss him.

"I love you too Jesse Hezae Earl Johnson." I said before I pecked him on his lips.

We started making out we stopped because of hand claps and oohs and awws.

"Isn't that sweet of y'all!" Jaxson and Jesse and Jaxson's mom Ms. Jelena said.

Jesse and I started laughing

"Y'all funny" I said still wiping my tears.

"Alright you go ahead and make up like y'all supposed to, if you know what I mean." Ms. Jelena said winking at me.

"Jesse she knows??" I asked in shock.

"Uhh duhh yea! She cool with it. She pointed it out cause you started gettin thicker." Jesse said.

I looked down at my thighs. Next thing I knew Jesse swept me off my feet and carried me upstairs.

"See y'all in the morning!" Jesse and I said as he was carrying me up the stairs.

That night we made mad passionate love.