Chapter 15

"So Shae this your new boyfriend?" Jesse asked playing dumb.

"Don't be funny cause you already know I'm with him" I said grabbing Austin's hand.

"Gotta problem? Matter of fact I don't care if you do cause Austin and I are good." I said flashing a fake smile at him and then rolling my eyes.

"Yea me too. I'm here with my new girl." Jesse said trying to make me jealous.

"Ok! Sure you do Jesse." I said laughing with Austin.

"Hey baby!" A female says hugging Jesse from behind and then kissing him on the cheek.

It was that bitch Nallah. No he didn't go get with this five dolla hoe.

"Oh y'all cute. Not! But Austin and I gotta go finish doing our shopping. Y'all take care now!" I said blowing a kiss at both of them.

"Damn baby. That hoe he with is ugly foreal!" Austin said laughing.

"Yea I know babe. Right before I called you to come get me, I had charged that hoe up on the phone. I guess she ain't want it." I said laughing.

"Well babe, don't trip over him cause he's just trying to make you jealous cause you've moved on. Don't worry cause baby girl I got you." Austin said putting his arm around my shoulder and kissing my cheek.

Austin is right, Jesse was trying to make me jealous and it worked. I hate the way I felt, even though he was cheating on me, I still love him. He's my first love. I miss him, but I don't wanna hurt Austin.

We finished doing our shopping and got into the car.

"Baby why you so quiet? Are you upset about Jesse and that bitch?" Austin asked me.

"Yes. It hurt me to see him with somebody else cause we were supposed to spend the rest of our lives together and he fucked it all up and I had to leave." I said sobbing.

Austin leaned over and hugged me.

"Baby it's okay. I know exactly how you feel. It's gonna be okay." He said still hugging me and kissing my cheek.

I got myself together and we went to the movies.

"Baby wasn't that a good movie?" I asked Austin as we were walking out holding hands.

"Yea it was. But we not goin to see chick flicks all the time babe." Austin said being serious.

"Fine!!" I groaned.

"You wanna go get something to eat bae?" Austin asked me.

"Yea Austin. Let's go to Olive Garden!" I suggested.

"Alright Shae let's go." He said starting the car.

We went to Olive Garden and ate good then we went back to Austin's house.

My mom really doesn't care what I do so that's why I been away from my house so much.

When we got back to the house Austin's parents weren't there.

"Well baby since my parents aren't here.." Austin stops picks me up and puts me on his shoulders and takes me up to his bedroom.

We get in there and he puts me back on the ground. Austin locks the door just in case his parents come back. We start making out. I put my arms around his shoulders while he's grabbing my booty pushing me closer so I can feel him poking me. He picks me up and lays me down on the bed and begins to kiss all over my body. He goes down and eats me until I cum. He comes back up and puts my leg on his shoulder and pushes inside of me. I move my legs to around his waist and start scratching his back and moaning as he pushes harder and begins to pound in me. I turn him over and start riding him from the back. As I'm going I start twerkin on him and he starts smackin my ass. He turns me over and starts hitting it from the back. I start grabbing the sheets and moaning louder. We go until he nuts.

We get under the covers and cuddle.

"Baby go grab my shirt and put it on okay?" Austin said putting on his boxers then basketball shorts.

What is nigga up to? I go put on his shirt and some underwear.

"Alright what is it Austin?" I said.

"Shae Leigh Carter, when I first met you a 3 years ago, I knew I had to have you. I wanted to make you my girl." Austin says.

Austin gets off the edge of the bed and gets on one knee.

"Oh my gosh! Austin!" I said almost in tears.

"I don't want to be with anybody else but you Shae, will you marry me?" Austin said on one knee with the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

"Yes! Austin I will marry you!" I said with tears running down my eyes.

Austin got up and picked me up and started to kissing me.

"I love you so much Austin!" I said still crying.

"I love you too baby" Austin said hugging me.

"Did he ask her?" I heard Mrs. Michelle say outside the door.

I start laughing and go to open the door.

"Yes he did!" I said smiling and showing her my ring.

"Oh! Shae that's pretty! You know I helped him pick out right?" She informed me.

"Ma! You said you wasn't gonna say anything!" Austin said getting embarrassed.

"Oops! Sorry!" Mrs. Michelle said.

"Well what are y'all going to do? Are y'all going to get married right away or wait a little while?" Mrs Michelle asked us.

"Well I want to do a courthouse wedding first. Once Austin and I finish college and we should do the big wedding." I explained.

"Okay. Well Shae is your mom gonna sign off on it?" Mrs Michelle asked unsure.

Since I was 14 and Austin was 17, we are both minors so our parents have to give us permission to marry each other.

"Yea she is. She's gonna be okay with it cause she loves Austin!" I said looking at Austin smiling.

I go back upstairs to tell my mom the good news and she was happy! She said that she was going to sign the papers for us to get married. I'm so excited! I cannot believe that I'm about to get married.