Chapter 24

I am hurt that Jesse just used me but this is just the clarification I needed. I'm supposed to be with Austin Cameron Wright Jr. I go by my mom's house to pick up Cameron and go over to MamaMi's. "Hey MamaMi!" I said walking into the house and going over to hug her. "Hey Shae! Why are you such in a hurry?" She asked worried. "I'm going to see Austin. I made a mistake. You were right. We are meant to be together. I need to hurry up and get some clothes for me and Cameron so I won't get on the road late at night." I said trying to hurry. "Well you go ahead and go Shae!" She said encouraging me. I run upstairs and grab clothes and shoes for Cameron and I and run back downstairs. "Make sure you call me when you get to Louisiana!" MamaMi called as I walked out the door. "Okay I will!" I jumped into the car and saw Cameron was still sleep in the back and I got on the road to get to Louisiana.

3 hours later..

I get to Austin's house and take Cameron out of the car seat and he was still sleep. I knock on the door and Austin comes to the door with his shirt off and with his basketball shorts on. "Shae what are you doing here?" He asked worried. "Can I come in?" I asked. "Yea sure." I come in and see that nobody was there and the house was a mess. It looked like he hasn't cleaned in a long time. After I took Cameron up to his room and laid him in the crib, I go and sit on the couch. "Shae why'd you drive all the way from Dallas to here? What's wrong?" He asked. "I made a mistake. I should've never left you. I should've never filed for divorce. Austin I am so sorry! I love you and only you and if you let me come back this last time, I will never leave you again." I said with tears in my eyes. "Shae how I know you foreal this time?" He asked being stubborn. "I have this feeling when I'm around you that I don't feel around anybody else. You make me smile. You're not perfect and neither am I. I love you Austin! You're my husband, my everything. Please can I come back?" I said sobbing. He kissed me on my forehead and hugged me. "Shae I love you and yes you can come back. I missed you so much." He said about to cry. "I missed you so much too! I love you so much Austin! We can go get the divorce cancelled." I said wiping my tears. "Good! Cause I wasn't gonna sign the papers!" He said smiling. I started laughing. "I was hoping you wouldn't." I said laughing.

The next day Austin and I went to go get the divorced cancelled and I moved back in with him. It took me a while to finally realize that he was the one but now I know and I'm not going to let him go ever.

- Shae Leigh Carter Wright