Chapter 12

I can't believe I just told Jesse that. He was just pissing me the hell off that I blurted it out.

I backed out of his face and stood there for a moment.

"Shae really?" Jesse said with tears in his eyes.

The fact that they just lost state the other day and he was about to cry made me run over to him and hug him.

"Baby I'm sorry. The only reason why I did it was because I was still mad at you for cheating on me with that girl. I'm so sorry baby." I said hugging him while crying.

He hugged me back and kissed me on my cheek

"It's okay Shae. I know I really hurt you.. I just wish you didn't have to go this way with it." He said wiping his tears.

I sat him down and sat on his lap.

"Baby if you want me to stop talking to him I will and-" our conversation was interrupted by Jesse's phone ringing.

He answers it and I hear "Hey baby what you doin?" It was that bitch Nallah.

"Baby?? What the fuck is she calling you baby??" I said Jesse.

"Oh I know that ain't that bitch Shae! What the hell is she doing over there?? Wasn't you just calling my phone the other night saying how you wanted to leave her for me and she was cheating on you! Now that bitch is at your house Jesse! What the fuck!" Nallah said on the other end of the phone.

She was really pissing me off.

"Jesse give me the phone." I said sticking my hand out.

Jesse shook his head.

"Jesse! Give me the gotdamn phone!" I said snatching the phone out of his hand.

"First of all bitch you better watch who the hell you callin a bitch, okay ?? Second of all he would never leave me for a dirty tramp like you! Bitch you've been fuckin with my relationship long enough and I've had it with the bullshit! So when you see me be ready to square up cause I'm gon beat yo ass. Don't call my nigga phone no more alright! You have a nice rest of the day bitch bye!" I said hanging the phone.

When I looked over Jesse was just sitting there quiet like he ain't did shit. Just as soon as I was about to get it right with him again he goes and fucks up again.

"What the hell Jesse? Soon as I'm about to make shit right you always gotta go fuck up." I said muffing his head.

"Shae I did not tell that girl that! Okay? I wasn't even fuckin with her. She kept trying to fuck with me!" He shouted at me.

"You are such a liar! Jesse I don't fuckin believe yo ass cause you cheated on me with your ex Zaliyah, you fucked that girl at the party! Everything you've done makes me believe that you would try to fuck Nallah! So next time you text or call that bitch make sure you tell her when I see her I'm goin to beat her ass." I walked out of the room and sat on the couch downstairs.

I looked down and my phone started ringing, it was Austin. "Hey Austin." I said softly.

"Hey baby girl I wanna see you, where are you?" Austin asked.

"I'm at Jesse's. You can come get me though." I said kinda annoyed.

"Alright Shae text me the address and I'll be there in 10 minutes." He said.

"Ok bye." I said hanging up the phone.

I didn't text Austin Jesse's exact address because I didn't want any drama, so I told Austin to meet me at the Mc Donald's that was a few minutes from Jesse's so I wouldn't have to walk far.

10 minutes later..
Austin calls me and tells me he's at the Mc Donald's. I grab my jacket and tell Jaxson I was going to be back and I left. When I got to Mc Donald's I saw Austin.

"Hey baby" he said walking up to me and hugging me.

"Hey Austin" I said hugging him back.

He opens the car door for me, waits for me to sit down and closes the door behind me. As he was driving, he noticed how silent I was.

"What's wrong baby? You're so quiet." Austin asked.

"Nothing." I said shaking my head.

There was something wrong, my eyes were filling with tears cause I was so confused. I can't hold back anymore. The tears starting falling from my eyes.

"Baby stop crying." Austin said pulling over.

"I can't. I'm just so confused." I said sobbing.

"Jesse keeps cheating on me and I wanna be with you." I said as I was still sobbing.

"Well then be with me Shae I'll make you the happiest girl in the world. I love you." He said while hugging me.

"Okay Austin. It's just me and you." I said wiping my tears.