Author's Note

I am so sorry that it's taking me so long to finish updating this book. I am in school and next year is senior year for me so I'm trying to make sure my grades are outstanding.

This summer I will finish editing this book and Confessions of a basketball player's wife. I should also finish updating my other book "Her".

I also have good news for my Confession series readers! I will be making another sequel and this will be the final one. Some of my readers have asked me to another book about them and their kids; so for the readers who wanted it, this is for y'all ;)

The title of the new sequel will be "Full Court Marriage". I think you guys should really enjoy this book.

But here's the bad/sad news; I won't publish it until May. It'll probably be late May or early May. It just depends on how my grades are looking for school. So be ready to hear more about Shae Leigh and Austin and their kids.

I really appreciate y'all not leaving rude/negative comments on my stories. I see how a lot of authors get that done to them but y'all haven't done it to me and I really appreciate that. I love y'all!

If you have any suggestions on what I should put in the story or have questions that were left unanswered, leave me a message on here and I will be sure to answer your questions in the story. If I'm not answering as quickly on here, DM me on Instagram: @colorme.sam

If y'all want another story to read while waiting on the new sequel, feel free to read my new story "Her".

Alrighty well y'all take care and keep watch for updates on "Her" and "Full Court Marriage."

Love ya! Byee!

-Samanthaa Denise