Chapter 14

6 weeks later..

December 23

"Austin Cameron Wright!" I yelled.

"What girl? Damn I'm tired. And it's 8 in the morning." Austin said stretching his arms.

"So I wanna go out. I wanna go shopping and go to the movies bae!" I said climbing on top of him.

"Shae, the mall don't open till 9 am." Austin said looking with his eyes half open.

"So I want you get up now." I said poking out my lip.

"Alright Shae I'll get up." Austin threw me on the bed and got on top of me and raised up my shirt and pushed hisself inside of me fast and hard.

"Oooh Aaaahhh daddy!" I moaned.

"You want me up right? So I'm gon get up." He kept pushin inside of me deeper and deeper and as he kept goin deeper, I scratched his back harder.

"Ooh Austin stooop!" I whined and pleaded.

"No." He said as he kept stroking.

Soon after we both came he decided to stop.

"You gon learn who daddy is, girl. Now getcho "stop Austin stop" ass up and get in the shower with me." He said getting off the bed.

We got in the shower and washed each other up. Right before we got out the shower, I got on my knees and began giving him felatio. It was my first time ever doing it.

"Damn girl" Austin said leaning on the shower wall biting his lip.

As I started to work my way back up to his tip, I stopped and jacked him off and let him nut on the shower floor.

"Who's daddy now?" I said laughing.

When I walked out the shower, Austin was still standing in shock.

"Damn come on Austin we gotta get dressed." I said grabbing his hand and leading him back to his room so we could get ready.

We decided to dress alike today. We both wore red hoodies. Austin said "Hers" on the front. On the back it had my name on it "Shae Leigh" with a heart. My hoodie said "His" on the front. On the back it had his name "Austin" with a heart also. He wore black true religion jeans and I wore black true religion skinny jeans. For shoes we decided to wear the Breds 11s.

"Well aren't y'all cute!" Mrs. Michelle said when she saw us walk past the kitchen.

"Thank you Mrs. Michelle. Austin say thank you." I said hitting him on his stomach which was hard as hell cause of his six pack.

"Thanks Ma. Shae and I are goin to the mall and the movies, you need anything?" Austin asked his mom as he put his arm on my shoulder.

"No. I'm going a little later with your father." She said getting a bottle of water out of the refrigerator.

"Alright ma. You ready Shae?" He said looking at me.

"Yes" I said grabbing my purse.

"See you later Mrs. Michelle!" I waved as I walked out to the garage.

We decided to take Austin's red camaro, such a coincidence. We rode in the car jamming to the radio.

We pulled up to the mall and soon as we got in there, he grabbed my hand. We had went to foot locker to get the new jordans and the new KDs. We went to drop our shoe bags off at the car and I kissed Austin on the cheek.

"Thank you so much baby!" I said hugging him.

"It's aint a thang baby!" He said laughing.

"No baby, just stop. It's not funny." I said kind of laughing at his corny joke.

We walk back in the mall and start looking for another store to go in and the unexpected happens. I see Jesse and immediately he noticed before I notice him.