Chap.☕10

Ash's POV.
I stared at the door when the girls left. Professor Burnet went after them. My dusk form Lycanroc (begenning) came out of his Poke ball, nuzzling my hand and growling at the other two.

"It's okay, boy," I whispered down to him.

"Lycan," Cally's Lycanroc growled.

"Manners, Lycanroc," Cally smiled down at him.

She's so good with Pokemon, that it scares me.

"How many Pokemon do we need?" Kiawe asked, breaking the tension.

"We each brought only four Pokemon. So eight for both teams," Gladion answered.

*****

The teams took their positions. Kiawe and I took the left side, and Gladion and Cally took the right.

"Ash and Kiawe are the red team. Gladion and Cally are the blue team," Professor Kukui announced.

 Gladion and Cally are the blue team," Professor Kukui announced

We all took our Pokemon out

My Pokemon:
•Pikachu
•Rowlet
•Dusk Form Lycanroc
•Litten

Kiawe's Pokemon:
•Charizard
•Turtonator
•Marowak
•Tauros

Gladion's Pokemon:
•Midnight Form Lycanroc
•Sivally
•Umbreon
•Type Null

Cally's Pokemon:
•Unknown Form Lycanroc
•Persian
•Jolteon
•Luxray

"Electro type pokemon are my Forest Form Lycanroc's greatest strength. So be careful with that, Mr.Ash," Cally announced before Kukui said anything.

"Start the battle!" Kukui shouted.

"Let's go, Pikachu! Lightning bolt on Jolteon!" I called out.

"Dodge, Jolteon," Cally stated.

"Jolt!" Jolteon cried out as he dodged Pikachu's lightning bolt.

"Lycanroc, rock throw!" Cally and Gladion ordered together.

Both of their Lycanrocs did rock throw. Litten and Marowak were able to dodge the attack.

"Charizard, scorching fire!" Kiawe said. He hit Luxray. Cally's Pokemon.

"Luxray!" Cally cried, trying to go into the arena, but Gladion held her back.

"Why are you crying like that?" I questioned from my side of the arena. I looked over the Luxray. It wasn't breathing.

"What just happened?" Mallow asked.

"What did you do, Kiawe?" I said.

"That attack isn't effective on types like Luxray," he noted.

"Team Rocket back in action," Meowth announced. Team Rocket appeared from the treeline.

The Pokemon with Jessie and James were: Pumpkaboo, Wobbuffet, Mimikyu, Mareanie, and Meowth.

"Team Rocket," I sneered.

"What did you do to Luxray?" Cally cried. Tears streamed down her cheeks, and I think it was killing both her partner and everyone else, especially Mallow and Kiawe.

365 words.