Chap.☕11

Cally's POV.
"Who are you?" Oak asked.

Jessie: "Prepare for trouble!"

James: "And make it double!"

Jessie: "To protect the world from devastation!"

James: "To unite all peoples within our nation!"

Jessie: "To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

James: "To extend our reach to the stars above!"

Jessie: "Jessie!"

James: "James!"

Jessie: "Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"

James: "Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

Meowth: "Meowth! That's right!"

"What did you do?" I screamed at Team Rocket.

"Oh, deary, all we did was knock him out. There was no harm done," Jessie stated.

"Now, we shall take our leave with this Luxray," James added.

Pumpkaboo used his powers to lift Luxray into a glass jar in a balloon. She then attacked Jolteon.

"We'll be taking this one, Litten, Marowak, and Umbreon with us," Meowth said.

Our Pokemon were grabbed and taken.

"Luxray! Jolteon!" I yelled.

"Give the children their Pokemon back!" Burnet shouted.

"No thank you. These are gifts for the boss," Jessie stated.

"Yeah. Find your own Pokemon, peeps," James said, shooting us with his hand.

"Those are our Pokemon!" Kiawe yelled.

"Oh, would you look at the time? It's time to hit the sky!" Meowth announced.

"Let's go. Bye, everyone! Thanks for the Pokemon," Jessie cheered.

I burried my face in Gladion's chest and cried as Team Rocket left. He stroked my hair softly. I just cought Jolteon. Luxray has been with me and Lycanroc since the day I started collecting Pokemon.

"They took them," I cried.

"We'll get them back," Gladion whispered, nuzzling his nose on my cheek.

"But what if we don't?"

"We will. We will get everyone's Pokemon back," Professor Burnet said with confidence.

My Lycanroc howled behind me, and I turned to face him.

He was doing rock throw. Of course! That's what we can try!

"Lycanroc, sand rush!" I ordered.

Lycanroc howled, jumping up, and did sand rush towards the balloon instead of the glass. He landed perfectly in a standing position.

"Good boy," I praised him.

"Haha! Your little Lycanroc missed!" Jessie yelled down, sticking her tongue out.

"Are you sure about that?" I smirked.

"Ye-ahhhh!" She screamed a high pitched squeal as the balloon came crashing down.

"Duck!" The Professors cried out.

The students went behind the bleachers, and Glad dragged me behind a boulder.

"Get over here! Quick! Hurry!" Mallow called out. Glad tucked me between his legs. If we weren't in a bad situation, I would've been trying to move away from him.

Suddenly Noivern came into view above the trees.

All of mine and Gladion's Pokemon, that were not taken, were in their Pokeballs except for our Lycanrocs.

Noivern met met up with Charizard above us. Charizard nodded his head and cought the balloon before it crashed.

468 words.