Chap.☕7

Cally's POV.
"Let's pay those guys a visit," I suggested, slipping my hoodie on while Gladion laid on the bed. He stared at the ceiling in deep thought.

"That actually does not sound like a bad idea, Cally," he nodded after a minute or two.

"Really?" I almost squealed, but I kept myself calm.

"Yeah. But you stay with me and don't leave my side. I won't trust them any more than I already do. They hurt you, and I can't help but not feel protective of you."

"Awe, you're so sweet."

"Let's go," he sighed, standing up from the bed.

Glad slipped on a hoodie as well and grabbed my hand. We walked towards the entrance of the cave when both of our Lycanrocs came out. I have the Forest Form and he has the Midnight Form (beginning).

"What is it, guys?" I asked.

My partner's Lycanroc howled.

"Do you want to come with us?"

His and mine both nodded together, and I got what they meant.

I took my backpack of, releasing Noivern (he's still healing), Eevee, Litleo, and Unlucky Shinx. I kept Jolteon, Sea Persian, Luxray, and Lycanroc.

Gladion kept his Lycanroc, Sivally, Umbreon, and Type Null. The rest of his Pokemon he released.

"We need you guys to stay here. We'll be gone for a bit, so don't stray and stay in the cave until we return."

They all nodded as we left the cave, our Lycanrocs following close behind. He wrapped his arm around my waist protectively with a hard expression as he stared straight ahead.

"It's okay," I said. He nodded, but stayed quiet.

271 words.