Chap.☕3

Professor Kukui's POV.
Us adults looked at each other. We nodded, turning back to the children.

"We do," my wife, Burnet, said, taking a deep breath and exhaling.

"Who?" Ash glanced around at his friends before turning back to us, waiting for a reply.

I looked at Principal Oak nervously. What did he want us to say?

"It was a child around your ages. She is a traveler. Apparently there are complaints about her nation-wide. But, the funny thing is: she never goes anywhere near towns. Farmers just need someone or something to blame for their failing crops. She has no intention in harming the Pokemon. In fact: she would do anything to protect them," my wife replied.

"Hey, she acts like someone I know," Sophocles piped up, smirking in Ash's direction. I laughed.

"Yeah, she does sound a lot like Ash, doesn't she, gang?" I asked.

"Sure does," Lana exclaims.

"Yuppers," Lillie added.

Sophocles and Mallow nodded in agreement while Kiawe swung his arm around Ash's neck.

"It's all good, Ash. I'm still standing with you," Kiawe stated.

"Thanks." Ash rolled his eyes.

"So, who is this girl?" Mallow suddenly asked.

"Cally Urden. Gladian's partner," Oak announced.

"Gladian!" the kids shouted.

"Afraid so, little ones," my wife whispered.

"Is she dangerous?" Lillie spoke.

"Not as dangerous as her partner, but yes, she is," Oak nodded.

"What should we do?" Ash asked.

"For now, nothing. Lay low. Ash, no Pokemon battles with her. Her Lycanroc is stronger than Pikachu."

"Okay," the kids chanted.

"Alright, then you guys are free to go," I announced, and they scrambled out the door.

"I hope she doesn't feel threatened around our students. She did with us, but let's hope and pray that she isn't with them," Oak said a while after the kids left.

"Let's hope," Burnet nodded.

"Kukui, keep an eye on the children and stop her from harming them if needed."

"Understood," I agreed.

325 words.