one

Hey

My name is Alyssa. I have long brown hair and brown eyes. Im only 5'4, I know which is short.

Ive lived in Canada for about 9 years. My dads job transferred him over here so we decided to stay.

Ive had only one friend who was always there for me when I needed someone. His name is Chris. He is a friend I could never replace, well that is if I had any other friends.

Well Chris and his brother Crawford went to an event, and they wont be back until next week. So usually Im like a loner at school without them. Im still surprised they are still my friends since everyone hates me.

*monday-school*

I woke up and checked my social media and there nothing new. I got a message from Chris

I miss you and I hope your ok.

I never told him that Im not ok because I dont want him to worry. I just text back that i miss you too.

So I basically rolled out of bed and went downstairs and my parents were awake which was surprising. I heard them talk to someone but I couldnt tell who. So I walked to the kitchen and Chris was there. So I ran and jumped on him...

I woke up to my alarm going off. Gosh I hate when my dreams seem so real. So I got up and took a shower. Then I got ready. I wore a black crop top and a long skirt and sandals. I had to find my volleyball stuff because we had try outs. So I gathered all my stuff and went downstairs. I just started laughing whne I went into the kitchen. "What so funny?" my mom said looking up from the table. "Oh its just my dream I had was something in here." I said opening up the fridge. I got an apple and said bye to my parents. I got in my car and the music blasted on, so I jumped. Laughing at myself, I turned it down and drove to school.

*during lunch*

I wasnt hungry and I didnt want to go in the cafeteria because I knew if I did Calista would to something to embarrass me. So I decided to go to my next class.

There this girl Calista, who loves making my life a living hell. Shes the reason why Im not ok and why everyone hates me. When I first came here she seem really cool, but thats where I was wrong. She made up lies about everyone and said I was the one who said them. So everyone sees me as the bad guy. But you know people should just get over it.

The teacher I had was pretty cool. I know Im probably the only kid who thinks teachers are cool. "Hey. Hows it going, Alyssa?" Mrs. Stryan asked. "Same like always." I said putting my bag on my desk. Then I started helping her with papers.

Mrs. Stryan is the youngest teacher here at my school. She is the only one I talk to about anything. But one thing I never told her is what the Calista problem got me doing.