thirteen

Alyssa's POV

After that little 'date', I've been feeling different about Chris. I'm starting to like him but I don't want to mess up our great friendship. I cant really tell if he likes me. Its just I'm not really sure if I do actually like him. I think there's this girl he likes her name is Avery or something like that.

The drive back was so much talking and acting crazy like us how we normally get when we are together. We went back to the hotel, and carter, Maggie, and Anyssa was there. I need to talk with someone, but Anyssa was asleep.

"Maggie!" I whisper very loudly across the room.

"What!" She whispers back to me.

"WNTT" ( We Need To Talk ) I tell her in our little code.

She rolls all the way to me then we walk down to the lobby. There was a few girls who wanted to take a picture with us. I just love when fans want to take a picture with me. Well after that it was just her and I. I had to tell her how I feel about Chris and what should I do.

".... And he likes someone else." I said finishing my speech.

"Awwe you like him how cute" Maggie said in her baby voice. "Maybe you could get him to like you like you did before."

"Before!?!" I repeated her.

"Ya before." She said like I knew what was going on.

After our little girl talk session, we went back to the room. Carter, Chris, Nash, Hayes, Anyssa,...... And Avery was here. Why was she here. It's not that I don't like her, it just I don't think she likes me. She was all over Chris. I started getting jealous, I shouldn't be but I am. I tried ignoring it, but it seemed like the more I ignored it the more she did it.

I couldn't ignore it anymore so I decided to take Anyssa and go meet up with Crawford, who was with another of my best friends, Brent. Brent always had a way to cheer me up. I remember one time he flipped off of the swing and landed right on his head. I just couldn't help but to just laugh, I still think its funny till this day.

Anyssa seems excited to meet Brent. I forgot she hasn't met anyone since like how long ago when she met us. Well I know who would really love to meet her, Cameron. I don't know where he went but oh well.

Crawford finally showed up. Right when I seen his car I looked at Anyssa.

"Don't freak out. Ok. Brent is a normal Person. Ok." I whispered.

She nodded then waved to Crawford. I sat in front with Crawford so Brent and Anyssa can get to know one another. I told Crawford who was as the the hotel. It seemed like he didn't like Avery but I don't know why.

So we got to Brents house and did challenge videos that Brent lost at all of them. It wasn't surprising but it was fun.