Seven

I woke up to the sound of my mom crying really loud. I looked at my phone and it was 2 in the morning. So I got up quietly and went into the hallway. I think my mom and dad were fighting. "How could you do this. Cheat on me. Really! Don't say you're not because I don't want to hear it." My mom said crying full of tears. I really wanted to walk in and stop it because of two reasons. 1 I hated when my mom would cry but like this got me mad, 2 I was tired and really annoyed. She was yelling then all I hear was smack. I've had enough. I walked in and yelled " what the hell is wrong with you, hitting my mom!" "Honey I didn't mea-" he was then interrupted "Yes you did I was right there. Leave her alone. Go with your hoe because I guess my mother isn't good enough for you!" I said pushing him out. I think I mad him cry but oh well he deserved it. He better be happy that I didn't do anything but push him. So he left the house and my mom had a red mark on her face. I stayed in her room with her and fell asleep.

Today I was supposed to pick up Chris and Crawford. I miss them so much and it seems like it's been forever. I just hope they come back safely.

I woke up to my phone going off. I dragged myself to my room and went to check my phone. It was Chris blowing up my phone.

Chris💕- good morning

Can't wait to see u

Hey

Hello

Hello hey hey hey wake up

Ok I give up 😑

Me- 😂 I'm awake I was just seeing how long u would keep texting.

So I got ready because I had to be there before 12. I took a shower and got ready. I put on a blue crop top, high waisted pants and my vans. I thought I looked ok.

I grabbed my keys, locked up the house, and drove to the airport. Once I got there Chris called me saying they missed their flight. I felt like I wanted to cry but I didn't know why. I made my way back to my car. I was looking down at my phone then someone covered my eyes. I didn't say anything, I just turned around. It was Chris, I just hugged him really tight and hugged Crawford.

We made our way back to my car. They were hungry, which wasn't surprising, so we went to go get pizza. After that Crawford went to his friends house and Chris and I went to my house to watch Netflix all day.

A/N

Hey thanks for reading! I know it's bad but ya. It souls get better in a few chapters. Again thanks for reading 💕