twelve

Anyssa's pov

It pretty cool that these famous people like me. I wanna ask them to follow me on twitter but I don't want them to think of me as a basic fangirl. Alyssa followed me, maybe she'll retweet stuff and they will see it. I'm surprised they still want to hang out with me. The girls got ready to got to the mall for Alyssa's birthday.

We all made a bunch of snapchats that we pretty funny. I really like hanging out with them. I think we bought three of the same shirts. After two hours of shopping, we grabbed something to eat. Then we met up with the guys. Chris and Alyssa went to this little Carnival together. Everyone can tell that he really likes her but I don't think she sees it

Alyssa's pov

I've had a great day till now. Well Chris and I went to this carnival and a lot of people came surrounding us. So of the first girls were really sweet. But some were just flat out rude. They really got to me so I just started walking away, Chris didn't even notice. My eyes started tearing up. Sometimes what they say really gets to me. So I decided to go on the fairest wheel. I guess there's this rule that you can't go alone so the worker put someone on with me. It was some guy, he was kinda cute, he said ha name was Jackson. He was pretty cool, he gave me his number then he had to go. So I went to go look for Chris. He was looking for me too. I told him I went to walk around. We went to play the games and go on rides. It was an ok time, at least I got to spend the time with my best friend.