Sixteen

I just really ignored if that was her or not because I wanted to have a good time.

"Hi, whats your name?" I asked a girl who had a question.

"Eliza. Umm what is your story like how was it like before you became a youtuber?"

"Well umm nine years ago I moved to Canada and met my best friend, Chris. I've been ok until high school started. This girl did so much hateful things to me, wished me dead. Well that got to me so I started cutting, so my best friend seen and helped me through everything. And since then that girl still bullies me but I learned to just ignore it. I want to say to all of you that if you in a situation that where you feel unwanted or don't want to be here, its ok everything gets worse before it gets good, and you worth it you have so much ahead of you don't let anyone interfere you, like I let people." I had tears rolling down my face. Then that girl comes up and hugs me.

We finished the event. So many pictures my cheeks hurt from smiling but I had a good time. I don't think Calista was there maybe it wasn't her and it was someone who looked like her. I don't know I just decided to let it go. Nash, Hayes, Carter, and Maggie met up with us. We were walking to a restaurant down the street.

"My feet hurt. I've been walking all day." Anyssa told me.

"Get on my back." Hayes said.

I guess he heard her. She nodded and he gave her a piggy back ride. It was cute. I saw Nash's face and he looked upset. I thought it was so funny that they fight over her.

Chris came to my side. "Aww look at them two." He said to me.

"I know right." I said.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there when you really needed someone. I was listening to your story and it got me thinking." He said stopping me

"Its ok that's in the past." I replied hugging him.

We both hear this loud thumping noise. It was very loud.

"What happened?" I said laughing.

"This one tripped over his own feet." Anyssa said getting up.

She held out her hand and helped Hayes up. The rest of the guys wondered why we were laughing so hard. Chris told them and they began laughing also. We walked in the restaurant and sat down the waiter came and took our drink orders.

I think Anyssa likes Hayes. I texted her and asked and she replied with maybe and she will tell me later. I am taking that as a yes. We got our food and ate.

While we were eating, Avery came up out of no where. I just keep my head down. It was very awkward because she didn't leave. She took Chris to her car and everyone kept eating.

Maggie and I were talking about what we are going to do tomorrow. We were thinking of going to see Teala and Amanda tomorrow.

So everyone finished eating and headed out. We walked back to the parking lot and we, well I seen Chris and Avery kissing. I tried to ignore it but I felt like I was about to cry. But there's nothing I could do about it. I think its best if I just move on.

We finally made it back to the hotel. I decided to call my mom. Two hours later, I cried myself asleep.