three

I was just about to get in the shower, but my mom just in my room. "Yes mom?" I asked her. "Honey is there anything you need to talk about... like Chris." She said sitting down on my bed. "Umm no. Why whats wrong?" "Are you guys ok, haven't broken up, orr-" "Nonono mom we aren't dating we are like best friends." I said laughing. "Oh so I haven't seen him in awhile." she said changing the subject. "Ya he and Crawford went to an event thing." I daif getting up trying to hide my arm. "Ok then. Ill just let you take your shower now." My mom said leaving.

I turned on my radio and got in the shower. Well kbowing me I always dance in there but end up getting hurt. So I was dancing and I slipped because it was slippery.

I fell and landed on my back.It really didnt hurt but all I could do was laugh.

After that craziness, Chris called me

"Hey I get to come back in two days."

"Oh you do. Finally. I miss you like a lot."

"Are you doing ok? Did Calista do anything? How is it going?"

I just stood quite because I couldn't lie to him but I didnt want to make his two days bad. Then he change the subject.

"Well I really do miss you, but I have to go Ill text you ok?"

"Ok. Bye."

"Ok love you,bye."

Ok that was weird. He said he loved me. After hesaid that I just hung up and couldnt stop smiling. I wonder if he meant to say that.

So after that call, I did my homework while texting, which made me stay up longer. Shortly after I started falling asleep.