eleven

I looked up and it was a girl. Before I could even apologize she was already taking to Hayes, Nash, Crawford, Chris, and Carter. After all of the pictures, she came over to me.

"Hey sorry I bumped into you, my names Anyssa." she said.

"No it's ok, I'm alyssa." I said

laughing.

She asked to take a picture with me. I don't know why maybe because... I have no idea. She said because I was "famous". I was thinking why. Oh well. Anyssa was pretty cool so I asked her if she want to walk around with us. After getting to know her, we had a lot in common. We went back to Nash's house.

"Let's play truth or dare!" I said.

Everyone came all in one room. It took like ten minutes to figure out who was going first.

I said to shut up everyone "Ok ok ok, I guess I'll go first. Truth or dare? Chris."

"Dare" he answered.

"Ummm I dare you to kiss everyone in this room on the cheek."

I couldn't stop laughing. I think I just made the game awkward for everyone. Crawford just sat there, Carter tried leaving, Maggie, Anyssa, and I couldn't stop laughing, Nash and Hayes were mad at me. All I could get out of my mouth was sorry.

I was the last one he kissed. I thought he was going to kiss me on the cheek but no. His lips pressed up to mines. I started laughing because everyone's "ooooo's".

"Dare or dare? Alyssa" Chris sat right next to me

"Dare??" I said.

"I dare you to jump in Nash's pool... wearing what your wearing now."

"Really, you so mean." I said making a frowning face.

"Go." he said pointing to the pool.

I went to the pool and was about to jump in. When Chris pushed me in I pulled him in then he pulled in Hayes. Nash jumped in with Anyssa. Maggie felt left out so she "fell in". we decided to swim for awhile. It was kinda hard though.

I said laughing, "Dare completed."

While we were in the pool nash yelled "Anyssa I dare you to kiss me."

"Wow I don't even get to choose, but ok then." Anyssa said getting out the pool then kissed Nash. Then Hayes dared her the same thing. It got really awkward after that. So Anyssa had to kiss both of the grier boys. I could tell they both liked her, even though they just met.

We all got out of the pool, but I stayed outside, well they kinda made me stay outside. Around an hour later, Chris came out and blindfolded me. When he took it off, Everyone was all around me saying happy birthday. It was perfect timing it was exactly 12:00.

"Awww thank you guys." I said hugging everyone.

Chris gave me this little box and told me to open it. There was this heart necklace, it was really pretty.

I said while hugging him, "Aww thank you Chris."

We had a good time today. I usually have a blast with this little group of people. After awhile we watched movies. I was laying on Chris's lap, and I guess Maggie thought that was cute so she snapchat that. I did the same with her and Carter. Everyone fell asleep except Anyssa and I. So we got to know each other more, which was pretty good. She seems like a great person. We happen to come up with a idea of putting shaving cream in everyone shoes. We don't know why shoes but it seemed like a good idea. After talking again we both dozed off to sleep.