eighteen

The tours have been going good but it's awkward between Chris and I. I don't why It's been so awkward lately. Ever since I joined the tour its been like that. I think we are going to have to talk about what has been going on. On the other hand, I've noticed Anyssa and Hayes has got closer and I think Nash got over it. Maggie and Carter are still the cutest couple. Nash told me that he likes someone but won't tell me who. Cameron and I have been hanging out a lot lately. We act like brother and sister to each other. I think it's funny how we keep it going.

I wake up and check my phone, the usual. On twitter, there's stuff going on about almost the whole twitter sensation going off on Carter's tweet bout directioners or whatever it is. I going to ask him what's going on with that later. Well I finally get out of bed, but I don't really want to because it's cold. I get my clothes and get ready for the day. When I finished, I grabbed my bag and car keys and started to walk down to my car.

"I want to go with you'" Someone shouted behind me. I turned around and it was Chris.

"Sure, why not." I said getting in the car waiting for him.

"So where we going."

"To pick up Anyssa and I guess to go eat."

It was quiet but just the music playing until Chris lowered it down to talk.

"So where have you been? Hanen't seen you around lately."

"Oh I've been hanging out with Cameron-" as I say that he looks out the window "and Nash."

"Oh that's cool. But what happened to us we used to be so close?" He said making the conversation more awkward.

"I don't know what happened. I think we let some stuff get between us. Which revolved us to this now."  

"Do you think we could be closer again." He asked

"What do you mean, I've never "replaced" you. You are still my best friend, probably my only one." I said laughing at him.

"Well that's a relief." He replied laughing too. 

We talked about more stuff until we got to Anyssa's house. We walked up to her house and her mother opened the door. 

"Aww is this the handsome Hayes that I always hear about." She said pinching Chris's cheeks 

I was laughing historically at that "No this is my friend Chris. And is Anyssa home." 

"Oh I apologize , I just thought that... Well I don't know I thought You were Hayes. And yes I will get her right now." She said leaving to get Anyssa.

 "So what's up Hayeesss" I said laughing and pinching his cheeks.

 " Ha Ha so funny" He said blushing.

 "You have to admit that was kinda funny." I told him and he nods

Anyssa finally comes ready and we leave to somewhere to eat. I looked at Chris and started laughing.

"So where do you guys want to eat?" I say still laughing.

 "Well there's this new pizza place if you want to try it out." Anyssa said. 

I told Chris to text everyone to meet us there and he did. We finally got there after a crazy car ride involving going to wrong way and laughing at each other. Crawford, Brent, Maggie, Carter, and Nash came but he brought someone who looks familiar.

********************************************************************************************************************

So who do you think Nash brought to the pizza place and what do you think will happen?