six

I really wanted to just turn around get back in my car and just drive away. My mom is trying to kill me. It was very awkward. They asked if I want anything to eat but I would just remember all the shit Calista called ir said to me. "No thank you. Excuse me" I said getting up to go answer my phone.

A- alyssa C-Chris

A. Hello

C. Hey whats up

A. Everything

C. Whats wrong

A. Im here at Calista's house with my mom and its very awkward. I just want to go home.

C. Ok you seem busy. Ok bye

With that he hung. Wow what a friend. So I walked back to the table and my mom said "the kids are over there go talk to them." I really didnt want to. "Im fine Ill stay here." My mom gave me this look so I said "Ok nevermind Ill be outside."

So waiting in my car, I decided to facetime Chris. He somehow always made me smile.I couldn't wait until he came back tomorrow, its been awhile since Ive hugged him. "Well my mom is coming to the car... I hope we are leaving... well do you want me to pick you up from the airport tomorrow?" I said trying to ignore my mom. "Ya please." He said waving his hands trying to get my attention."YAASS we can leave. Bye I have to drive." Then I hung up.

"So how was your night?" I asked. "It was good. How was yours?" She replied. "It couldve been better. At least I got to spend some of it with you." "Oh thats good."

We got home and I went straight to my room to change. I went down stairs and watched Netflix. I checked my twitter and Chris posted

@weeklychris: I cant wait until I see @alyssa_ tomorrow I miss her

Then I replied

@alyssa_: aww I miss u too bestie

After that I was trying to watch all pll (pretty little liars) but I fell asleep.

AN: hey sorry this story is like really bad, I hope you guys like it. But please vote comment & ect thanks for reading. ☺