two

So during that class Everyone's phone went off. It was a message from Calista. The message was more rumors that I "said". When everyone seen that they laughed and some called me names.

I ran out to my car and tears were just rolling down my face. Why does she do this to me? What did I ever do to her? This was the time when I really needed Chris.

I didnt want to stay at the school. So I drove home but I could barely even see because of my tears. I parked my car in the driveway, my parents werent home. I went to my room and locked the door. I promised Chris that I would stop cutting but the things in my head are causing me too. So I got the silver piece that I said I would never touch and ran it across my arm. The blood kept flowing out. I just kept crying. Im just so sick of all the crap. I dont want to be in this world anymore, theres just no reason for it. I got a bandage and kept pressure on it. I couldn't stop crying. I felt light headed and then everything went black. I woke up and I felt like a mess. My arm was sore, my parents wernt home, and so many people are calling me names.

I got a message from Chris. It said good morning girly, i miss u sooo much. I texted back i miss u too.

So I guess I fell asleep laying on my floor. I cant really remember what happened. My phone was on silent because so many people were calling or texting me with rude stuff. I got up and bandaged my arm and put on one of the sweatshirts that Chris left here. After that I went to go see if my parents were home. They weren't home but I wonder where they went. I went back to my room and laid on my bed. It was too quiet so I played music, mainly 5sos because they're fricken awesome.

A couple hours later, I got into the music and was dancing crazy and singing really loud. Then my mom opened my door, I just froze and started laughing. There was an awkward silence, "Yes?" I told my mom. "dinners ready" She said laughing. "Ok Ill be there in a second." I said moving toward my phone. I got my phone and went downstairs to the kitchen where my mom and dad were.

There are some positives and negatives for being a only kid. What I hate is I have no one to talk too for when something is wrong, and its not so easy telling parents whats wrong.

So I had a nice family dinner with my parents until my mom noticed something was wrong. When she did, I just went upstairs to my room and shut my door. I didnt really care if she came to talk to me about it. I just dont want them to be upset or disappointed in me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was this chapter??

Hey guys my name is Alyssa and im 13. I hope you guys like it, but I know its bad haha.. trust me it will get better!!