nine

I woke up and looked for Chris. Before we fell asleep he was on the bed then I woke up and he was gone, a magic trick. He is one of those wild sleepers. I don't see him anywhere, so I went down stairs. Chris was sleeping on the living room floor. I threw a pillow at him but he just moaned and rolled over. I sat right on him and that caused him to wake up a little bit. "How did you get down here? You could go to my room, I know the floor is uncomfortable." I said laughing. He nodded his head and dragged himself to the stairs. I guess he was not even awake. While he was going up I threw a pillow at him and he slid down to the bottom of the stairs. "You know what, right here is pretty comfortable" he mumbled laying where he fell. I couldn't help but to laugh. I just left him since he seems really tired.

I walked over Chris and went to my room to get ready. I took a shower and pick out some clothes. I put on a 'you can't live without me' shirt and some soft floral shorts. I didn't feel like doing anything to my hair because I'm lazy, so I let it air dry. Today I decided that I didn't want to go to school, it was Friday anyways. But I'll go after school to get on independent studies when I go to LA.

Since I had nothing to do, I tried to pack but I got busy with other things. I went through all of my clothes, my mess bath room counter, it wasn't messy it was just cover with all my stuff. After I did all that, it was around 11:30 I wanted to take a nap but no, Chris woke up hyper as hell. So I got up and let him get ready so we can go to the school. He got ready after like 12 million of years later, it was around 2 when he was finished. I grabbed keys and went to the school to get my stuff.

Once we got there school was out. It seems like Calista has nothing better to do than just look for me then pick on me. She tried talking to me but I kept walking. Finally after explaining myself a lot, I got my stuff and headed off to Chris's house.