seventeen

I woke up to Maggie laughing. I don't know why she was or what was so funny. Chris was asleep in the other bed, and Hayes was asleep on the floor.

I got up quietly trying not to laugh at Hayes snoring. I stepped over him quietly and headed to the restroom with my stuff.

I put on my headphones and played 5sos really loud. While getting ready I seen the door open slowly. I knew it was Hayes or Chris messing with me. So I moved the door and Hayes jumped out from behind it.

"Oooo. So scary." I said waving my hands around then turing around. When I turned around Chris popped out of no where and really scared me.

They laughed at me and told everyone else. Well it was pretty funny.

I finally got ready and went to Nash's house. We haven't hung out alone and we need to talk anyways.

"Hey, what's up." He said hugging me.

"Nothing. Just wanted to hang out with ya." I responded.

"Ok. So what do you want to do?"

"Umm I don't know. Wanna go eat.

"When don't I ever want to eat?" He said laughing and getting his stuff.

We took his car and made our way to subway. The ride there was nonstop laughing, which is normal for us, and acting crazy.

Nash is the best to hang out with when you're feeling sad or depressed. Its amazing to have friends like that.

We got our food and started talking. I don't know how the conversation got to relationships but it got there.

"So Anyssa and Hayes... How do you feel about that?" I asked him

"Well I really do like her but if she likes him, I guess imma have to deal with it. So Avery and Chris... How do you feel about that?" He said in a mocking way.

"I really don't know. Well I have... I mean had... I just don't know it seems like he is with Avery but it gets to the akward point with us. I would like to have it the way we were before, best friends." I said trying not to confuse him.

"Oh." He acted like he understood all of that.

Our conversation kept going for about another hour. Then we decided to go to the mall and meet some fans. That's what we usually do when we're together. It either that or getting into trouble.

So walking in the mall, Nash asks "Do you still have feelings for Chris?"

"Ya I think so. I don't know." I said laughing after.

"Well I'll take that as a yes and I will talk to him and figure this out for you." Nash said putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Thanks. There needs to be more people in this world like you."

"Same goes for you."

We met some fans. Its always a good time doing that. Seeing them happy makes me happy. We finally got back to his house and Cameron was there. So we all went back to the hotel.

-----------------------------

Hey readers

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile and that this story is really bad. But I'm really excited for Christmas its in 2 days sounds so close. Haha but I'll be posting more so this should be getting better. So please like comment ect.
                   ~Alyssa