eight

Chris and I were watching a movie until he noticed I had his sweatshirt on. So he laid on top of me, squishing me to death. "Nice sweatshirt. Where'd ya get it?" he said laughing. "Is that even a question? Disneyland!" I said laughing and pushing him off. "Your heavy you know."

I was watching the movie, I glanced over at Chris and he was smiling at me. I just started laughing uncontrollably. "What so funny." Chris said sitting closer to me. "Umm, you." I couldn't stop laughng. "Oh really." He said leaning to kiss me.

He kissed me and I want to kiss back. I couldn't do that because he's dating Calista and he's my best friend. When he kissed me, my mom came in and I just looked at her then started laughing. So after that awkward silence, my mom left to her room.

"So what's up." Chris asked popping the p. "Umm we kissed and you're with Calista." I said turning off the tv. "I'm not with her anymore." "Ya sure." "Why would I lie to you, Alyssa." he said looking straight at me. I didn't know what to say to that. All I said was awww. Then we hugged and watched tv again.

I'm really confused. So are we dating or what? It wasn't awkward after that. I just acted like that nothing happened, but I don't know how he felt. I hope he don't think I didn't friend zoned him.

"I'm going on tour in LA in a week... umm.. do you want to come with me?" He said messing with his hair. "Ya that would be fun." I said with a little laugh. I wonder if he just messing with me. I'm surprised he didn't invite the bitch, Calista. I just hope she is over him already.

Chris went to house to get some clothes for tomorrow and was coming back. He thought it was so funny when I went to Calista house. I don't find it funny at all.

While I was waiting for him to come, I went to my room and blasted Shawn Mendes music. I was dancing facing my bed. Then I turned around and Chris was there laughing at me. "ha-ha soo funny." I said turning off my music. "Nice dance moves." He said. I guess he thinks I'm soo funny. "Thanks." I said laughing. "So who's going to be on tour with you." I tried changing the subject. "The Grier boys, Cameron, and Carter." "Oh ok." The boys know me because of Chris and parties that I went to. They are really cool guys. I can't wait to see what trouble comes ahead with them.