A Bear Hug~ Chapter 35

"Pietro, aren't you coming?" Wanda calls out, very confused. A smile spreads across Pietro's face and he begins to walk forward. I attempt to grab the back of his shirt as I was still really nervous, but he sped away, leaving me to stand alone, with everyone staring at me.

"Y/n?" Bruce murmured.

"What the hell?!" Bucky yelled.

"H-hi..." I whispered.

Stoic faced, Clint speaks up. "I swear to god, if this is a trick, I will shoot whoever is behind this ten times over." Tears pricked my eyes and I let out a brief chuckle. I have my arms wrapped around my torso as a sort of way to comfort myself, and as though it could protect me from any harm.

"Impossible..." Bruce murmured, clearly shocked.

"Clearly not." I reply with a small smile. Before I could react, Wanda tackled me in a hug, closely followed by Clint, Bucky, and Bruce. Vision slowly joined while Loki stood back, rolling his eyes at us. After everyone broke off, Bucky returned to hugging me as we have been best friends for several years. I laughed and hugged him back, seeing Pietro in my peripheral vision with his arm crossed.

"You were dead. You were severely harmed and you took that damn poison. You had no pulse. How?!" Wanda almost yelled once Bucky and I let go of each other.

"I don't know. I was technically dead, but I woke up at Xavier's School for the Gifted." I say.

"That is where we found her." Tony spoke up and I nodded.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Bucky asked, slightly offended.