4

9 Months

Nothing ever changed, Donghyuck woke his butt off with his children now crawling, after that sence not a word had been uttered between the two of them. It was like the other was dead, well thats what it was. Specially Mark, smoked all night long setting his soul on fire and making Donghyuck black out on the floor of his room everyday day.

"Mama? Hae food." MinHae crawled his way towards the boy in pain who inhaled very sharply.

"Yes." Donghyuck managed to smile as he lifted the twins up to feed them their dinner.

Mark was ruining himself, Obviously planning to join hands with Taeyong up there. Donghyuck often crossed paths with Jeno who chose to grimace at him. What can the brunette do? Tell his ex boyfriend that he was living a lie? He was living with his brothers husband?

"Mama! Mama! Where Dada?" Hae bounced on his lap playing with Donghyucks hoodie strings.

"Obviously killing himself or worse." Donghyuck sighed, tears pricking at his orbs.

"Hyuckie? Can you take care of the cafe and lele for a while? Jaemins parents are leaving to US today and I have to be with him." Renjun smiled brightly bobbing their noses today.

"Baby dont cry while I'm gone~~~" Jaemin winked at Donghyuck making both boys roll their beautiful eyes.

"I feel suffocated!" Donghyuck stuck his tongue out as he waved at his friends.

"Aygeo look at you all messy. See your brother, he's very neat." Donghyuck carried Min who had food all over his mouth. While wiping the little twitching boys mouth the jingle of the front door earned the boys attention.

"Hyuck?" Jeno stood before Donghyuck, Sweet and happy as always. Was the brunette happy? Yes with his twins.

"H-How may I-I help you sir?" Donghyuck managed a smile at the boy he loved so dearly.

"Can we talk?" Jeno sighed as Donghyuck nodded carrying both his children to the nearby cabins since no other customer was present there.

"So how have you been?" Donghyuck tried his best not to break down and cry.

"Pff I felt like dying literally. Cant you just leave him? I'll take responsibilities." Jeno patted a babys chick.

"They are all he has, Mark needs me. Us. I'm sorry Jeno. I just cant leave him." The brunette was quick to leave as he bumped into Marks hard chest with Hae and Min huddled against his own.

"Why wont you just go to him." Mark whispered.

"I have two kids and a man my brother left for me to take care." Donghyuck looked up to the man he had to now live with.

"Hyuck please." Jeno pleaded but the brunette just walked away with the twins.

When the men left, The beautiful boy cried so much he had to inhale three inhaler tablets. His children remained quiet, watching their mother break down repeatedly. But when night fell, and he set out to walk down street an expensive car pulled over.

"Hyung?" Donghyuck frowned as the older got off and took Min from his arms.

"Lets go home together." Mark smiled opening the door for the boy.

After listening to that mini conversation, Mark felt guilty and ashamed of himself for being selfish. Taeyong was never wrong and he wouldnt want to see Mark ruining himself. Maybe it was time Mark lived fof their twins and a little for Donghyuck.

"I might get a heart attack." Donghyuck placed an arm on his heart.

"I am sorry for being selfish. Maybe we can make things work." Mark offered and so Donghyuck nodded sighing deeply.

"Dada!! Mama cry night." Hae went on and on in his baby language.

"Hyuck? The smoke right? I promise I wont drink again or even smoke." Mark smiled but Donghyuck dead panned but smiled after. If this brunette was sacrificing his life and lovd for Mark, then the older has to do something and make things work. Its going to be hard to move on from Taeyong but still he can try.

"Hyung your tie. Hyung your phone. Hyung your food. Eat it. No wait you big idiot. Eat." Donghyuck fussed around the older.

It had been a week and there was a little progress in their lives. Not to mention but the older has been quite sweet and funded Donghyuck with his studies and pocket money but still let him work at the Café if he liked it.

"Im late already." Mark groaned as he was lovingly fed by his brother in law.

"Dada donth go!!" Hae pouted sprawled on his play mat.

"I'll be back soon darling." Mark patted the childs head as he left for work with a smile after almost 9 months.

"Come home early. You have kids waiting for their Dada." Donghyuck chuckled waving at the handsome man.

"I will. See you Hyuckie." Mark smiled as he drove of.

It was a start of something new, as the brunette closed the door smiling. He crashed into his children as the played and fell asleep hundled together.

When Mark came home, dinner was prepared, a child rocking a baby to sleep,  while the other hand did they cribs.

"Mama?" Hae made grabby hands at the beautiful male.

"Yes my pudding?" Donghyuck placed the sleeping Min next to Hae.

"Pee pee go?" Hae sniffled since he had peed himself. The younger chuckled going to the bathroom to clean the baby.

"Have you eaten?" Mark asked when the boy returned.

"Yes. I ate when they did. Do you want coffee?" Donghyuck looked tiredly at the tall man who nodded heading to the room.

Donghyuck was so tired his body hurt so much, yet a smile played on his face as he made coffee. It was better this way really.

"Hyuck go sleep silly." Mark shooed him away.

"No I dont want you eating alone." Donghyuck pouted, eventually dozing off on the dinning table.

"What do you want me to do Tae?" Mark whispered ruffling his damp black hair.

"Mama!!!! Mama!!!!" Mins voice woke the brunette up as the little boy rushed to the baby.