28

It had been years since little March was born, the children all grown up and gone to university and school the couple cuddled at the swing on their porch. A content smile on their faces. Their friends at different destinations.
    Looking back at the years, when Donghyuck was just a brother in law in a pathetic situation, but as the years rolled by they slowly found love. Falling in love was the best part, the fights, the drama and so much more. Donghyuck almost dying but living up to promise. They might have had another child, they werent horny they were just so in love.

"I love you." Mark snuggled into Donghyucks frame.

"I love you." Donghyuck placed his head on the shoulder that served as his pillow at times.

"I miss them." Mark sighed sipping his coffee as he watched the snowflakes falling.

"I wish they never grew up. The house seems so empty I feel loney when you are gone too." Donghyuck pouted pouted.

"I know right. You still look so gorgeous." Mark lifted the youngers chin kissing those plump lips he never grew tires off.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSAY MAMA AND DADA!!!" A bunch of loud high pitched voices screamed as the couple pulled away and looked at their children.

Min and Hae now handsome young men working at their fathers company in Canada, Tyuzu, Tink and Mick gorgeous at their final year in university, March and MingChan the beautiful highschoolers with just an year difference. The seven children threw themselves on their parents kissing the life out of them.

"Omg!!y babies!" Donghyuck sniffled hugging each on of them.
"Surprise Mama and Dada. We will be staying for a whole month!! To eat Mama's food and get fat!!" All of them screamed as Mark chuckled pushing them inside the warm cozy age old house.

"Lets bring the christmass tree!! Dada help!!" The girls squealed hanging on Marks arms.

"I missed you guys so much." Donghyuck pouted at his sons.

"We missed you more Mama. Like seriously living alone is great and all but the feeling of coming home to you is even more blessed." Hae dipped down to his mother chubby damp cheeks.

"Mama sit here. We'll do the cooking for today." Min lifted Donghyuck onto the kitchen counter and startef helping his brother.

"Mama you so beautiful." Mick pulled himself up next to Donghyuck hugging his side.

"Aygeo. I'm old." Donghyuck chuckled.

"But hot!! Its not a every day thing you have hot parents." Hae chuckled flipping the pancakes.

"Do we put salt for the cake?" Min pouted.

"Yes. Just a pinch you know." Donghyuck giggled and blushed like a highschool girl when Mark came in all sweaty and exhausted.

"Awwe look at him!!" Tyuzu and Tink clicked pictures.

"Such a cutie pie!!" Mingchan and March cooed.

"Duckling you look so kissable." Mark placed himself inbetween those thick limbs.

"Guys I'm single. In face we all are single." Hae grumbled.

"What? My handsome hunk of a son is still single?" Mark gasped. "You'll fine her just like I found your mother." The older pushed his glasses with a knowing smile.

The house was back to life, the chit chattering, the noise of  footsteps tapping away up and down the stairs. The noise of phone notifications, the million times Donghyuck would be called. "Mama this, Mama that. Mama I'm hungry." In general Mama everything. Mark having to always help his boyish daughters with weird scary things or going to the mall with four girls clingying onto him. It was amazing, a feeling of being complete filled the hearts of everyone.

"Dada! Catch me!!" Mingchan, the craziest of them all and the youngest threw herself from the fifth floor balcony, giving all of them a heartattack.

"Honey dont do that." Donghyuck freaked out.

"But Mama uncle Jaemin said that life is a magical place only if I took risks." Mingchang flipped the brown hair straddling her fathers body.

"Geez." Donghyuck sighed.

The family played snow balls, buring their father and brothers in snow, making snow fairies, redecorating the old house with more of their old and new memories so their parents wouldnt miss them more. The christmas tree was the best part, hanging all kinds if silly things but still the best part. Their mother sun on the top, wrapping gifts as they sneaked away from one another and stole cookies and cupcakes from each other. Fighting with flour when Donghyuck tried to bake a cake and shaving their fathers stuble. It was all so magical, so precious.

"So umm what do you guys want for christmas from us?" Mark asked his squad while they ate popcorn over a christmas movie marathon.

"Another sibling!!!" The children screamed. "Oh according to our discussions we would prefer another set of thriplets. Thank you very much Mama and Dada you guys are the best!" Their children started cheering and dancing and hooting.

"What? No are you guys crazy? No way. Seven is more than enough and your Dada is going to be very mad if I got pregnant again!!" Donghyuck hugged his knees pouting, "And thriplets? No!!" The brunette grumbled.

"Oh common Mama please!" They begged and Mark kissed Donghyucks lips sweetly as he looked at his wife lovingly. Well when didnt he?

"Duckie say okay please?" Mark for the first time ever asked for a baby? And Donghyuck gasped softly. Remembering them fighting like crazy when he conceived Mingchan.

"O-Okay." He whispered and the whole house was pandamoniam.

"Its okay to alot of kids Duckling. And believe in my Duckie." Mark kissed him again.

And so as the months stretched by Donghyuck had thriplets and they became a family of 12. It was nice to have your own little carnival at home. It made their parents heart beam in content and love. A place they'd rather be. Donghyuck watched his children now all grown up but still drop by with their little families to make Mama and Dada happy.

"I love you my gorgeous golden baby duckling. You were best thing that ever happened to me." Mark back hugged his gorgeous wife.

"I love you too Simba. You were my best thing ever too." Donghyuck giggled turning around to smash their lips together in passionate sync of an age old eternal love.

.The End.
~Thank You~