17

Raw under the evening fading sunlight, with the gold band that connected their life by law glistened as they made love on the their bed that witnessed their firsts. Donghyuck was plump, round and fluffy with soft giggles and rosey chubby cheeks but deep down he was in pain. So unbearable his back was constantly red. As Mark rammed inside him, It hurt like it was about to snap and break but the brunette wanted this badly. If he died he wanted to leave with memories of how Mark made love to him in all exotic ways. Oh how badly he wanted to hold on, to grow old with the man he was in love with yet his body was failing and his strength brittle.

"C-Can we go s-slow p-please?" Donghyuck whispered, Having wanting to go fast and rough was indeed his request but right now his back was breaking. The five month old baby bump so round with tiny feet pressing on his skin time to time was definitly bliss.

"Duckie your pale. I'll stop." Mark panicked when his wife was slowly turning cold.

"N-No...Nghhhhh k-keep going I'm fine." The brunette's voice was no longer the loud chirpy song but a whispering whisp with something so painful it broke Marks heart.

"Duckling......." Mark sighed kissing the swollen plump lips, The brunette kissed back but his arms were spread on his sides no strength no move an inch.

As they released their loads, Donghyuck black out on the olders chest. The night turned to day, and Mark had an urgent meeting at the company. He shook his Duck awake but the sweetheart was asleep. So promising to return as soon as possible he rushed out the house in suits. Yet a few miles away and something made Mark abruptly hault feeling uneasy so he drove back home.

"M-Mark?" Donghyuck whispered when he woke up to an empty bed.

"Finally you woke up." A voice that did not belong to his husband grumbled.

"J-Jeno?" Donghyuck was only with Marks shirt on. No fabric beneath the transparent shirt.

"Well yes. How could you fucking marry that man!? And give your body up to your brother in law? Wait are those children even yours? Koeun was right after all eh?" Jeno chuckled darkly as he hovered over the hickey filled gorgeous pregnant bride.

"S-Shut up!! L-Leave me alone!!! I love Mark." Donghyuck pushed Jeno off his body but he was weak, in pain, and fragile as his months were nearing. "D-Dont touch me!!!" The brunette screamed.

"Look how pretty you look without anything on. But so ugly with his marks on your skin. I'm going to be real quick and these children might as welk fucking die." Jeno growled snatching the covers away and taring Marks shirt.

"No!!! No!! Mark!!! Please dont my baby babies.......MARKKKK!!!!!" Donghyuck kicked Jenos groin as he slithered away from the bed and stumbled downstairs in pain.
"Wait bitch!! If you had shut your mouth and left Mark when I told you to then I would have not turned into a beast." Jeno gritted his teeth as he followed the pregnant beauty.

"Mark!!" Donghyucks face lightened at the sight of his husband getting off the car and running inside. The beauty fell into his strong arms that were so warm and homely.

"JENO!!! How low would you stoop? How disgusting can you fucking be!!" Marks voice was deadly.

"Koeun told me everything." Jeno shrugged.

"She did not! You got your men to find out. She's a bitch but he wouldnt tell other people secrets she knows." Mark was now scary.

"H-He wanted to kill our babies." Donghyucks breathings were turning into whistles.

"Kill them? When I dont even know if they'd survive? I'm not even sure If my Duckie would live to see our babies, I lost Taeyong now I dont know If I'll have or loose Donghyuck. His life is at stake, And you go around trying to hurt him when he is already hurt? Not everybody gets what they want. COPS!!!!" Mark screamed as the policeman swarm inside. Koeun sure new something was up with her fiance. So she called him on his way back home.

Jeno was arrested, Donghyuck was upset, turning white and cold. He lent on Marks shoulder crying as the other man was dragged away for forcing himself on the younger.

"M-Mark I want m-my boys." Donghyuck gasped inhaling his medicine. Jungwoo brought the twins shortly after.

"Duckie are you okay?" The older was afraid of his wife, trembling on the bed.

"Mama your cold." Hae pouted leaning on his mothers swollen chest.

"Mama your shibering." Min laced his small fingers with Donghyucks.

"Mark.....I-I'm afraid." Donghyuck whispered his plump lips trembling as he reached an arm out for Mark to hold.

"Duckling....." The older felt a tear roll down his cheek.

"I love you Mark." Donghyuck hiccuped his big bear eyes glazed with tears.

"I love you more Duckie." Mark started crying.

"I'll always live in here Simba." Donghyuck pointed at Marks heart.

"Hey dont tell me you are going to give up!" Mark cradled the smallers face.

"I'm not baby Lion.......I want to live and grow old with you. But.......honey....It hurts so much." Donghyuck sniffled as Mark sat behind them, pulling the mother and children inbetween his legs.

"Dont leave me." Mark kissed Donghyucks shoulder blade, a arm massaging the painful lower back.

"Mama where are you going?" The twins pouted looking up at their beautiful mother.

"I dont want to go.......I want to stay forever." The brunette pouted. "Go get me the ice cream in the frigde please." Donghyuck smiled and his children ran off to get the strawberry ice cream.

"Three more months Duckie......Please stay strong for me? Us?" Mark grazed the spoted soft skin.

"I'm trying my best baby." Donghyuck kissed Marks jaw, "I know you'd never let me go." The brunette was now in a boxer and Marks hoodie as they lifted it to watch their girls and little boy kick Mama.

"Mama!! Oohhh Dongsaengs are kicking!!" Hae and Min placed the ice cream on the bed, happily touching Donghyuck's big baby bump along with their Dada.

"You better not get naked Donghyuck." Mark licked his doll like ear lobe.

"Why?" Donghyuck hummed taked a spoon full of ice cream from Min.

"You look so fluffy, rosey, gold and your buds are so red and puffy I might fuck you blue." The older teased his wife  making the younger giggle. Hae fed Mark as the twins ate their share too.

"Oooo Its the first time Mr Lee wants to do it. All these months its only I being a horny bun." Donghyuck giggled at a deadpanning Mark. The death and fear long forgotten.

"Yah!!........Duckiee....." Mark whinned.

"Imma play hard to get Simba Lee. Your horny dick can wait." The younger chuckled as they ate Ice cream and watched How to train your Dragon. Donghyuck feeling much better than before.