9

Lips on lips continued to move in sync as the twins slept peacefully, Mark was a annoyingly amazing kisser making the younger loose his senses, Donghyuck was weak in the olders embrace as Marks lips came in contact with the soft delicate skin on the brunettes neck. Nibbling at the velvet like golden skin, Donghyucks soft whimpers were so precious it made Mark smirk biting deeper into the meaty flesh of his sweetheart.

"A-Ahhh......H-Hyung!!" Donghyuck moaned when the older had found a certain metalic spot.

"Call me Mark baby." Mark unbuttoned the strawberry printed shirt revealed smooth untouched golden skin. With rosey semi hard red nipples. Donghyuck flushed a dark red, the rouge conquring the entire body with in seconds.

"H-Hyung s-stop s-staring." Donghyuck whispered as Mark pulled of his pijama pants along with his boxers.

"I said call me Mark." Mark growled dipping down to smash their lips once more, his small arms venturing around the crafted feminine sinful thicc body. Stubby arms pulled Marks hoodie off immediately latching their lips in passionate lip lock.

"Uhhhh Mark!!!" The brunette screamed once warm lips began to suck on one of his hard red buds. The other hand teasing the next bud. Mark played with the bud between his fine teeth making his boy squirm and sob with the pleasure that spread across the golden virgin body. Donghyucks arms felt Marks colloused chest and arms as tje older was busy sucking on those delicious tiny nipples taking his own sweet time.

One after the other the buds were bitten sucked and brusied as pleased, hickeys trailed down the hourglass like cruvy body.

"H-Hyuck........I'll.....Dont you have lube?" Mark panted but Donghyuck wasnt on his right mind, he was breathing heavily with half lidded eyes.

And so with a deep sigh a finger pushed itself inside the puckering virgin hole as Mark kissed Donghyuck again. Deep, slow and compassionately so the beautiful brunette would not feel the stinging pain that was felt everytime he inserted a finger. Stretching him as his lips left those swollen yummilicious plump ones and collided with soft delicate inner thighs, thick thighs along witg the legs were thrown over Mark shoulders as he began devouring those meaty thicc thighs. His lips and tongue going dangerously closer to the dripping red hole.

"Nghhhh.....W-What...Gosh Mark!!!....." Donghyuck screamed so loud he lost his voice to the darkness of the night as a wet muscle decided to enter his virginity. Donghyuck cried into his palms as his brother in law ate him out without an ounce of mercy. He choked on his own sobs, his toe nails curling with nothing to hold on for support.

"R-Ready b-baby?" Mark smacked his lips earning a broken nod from the gorgeous goddess.

"S-Sex h-hurts right?" Donghyuck was shivering in pleasure as Mark removed his sweats and boxers hovering over the boy he loved.

"Love making does not baby Duck." Mark whispered into the doll like ears. Teasing Donghyucks needy hole with his tip the older made the younger cry out for him.

With slow causious kisses the hardened throbbing member was pushed inside, fucking the virgin beauty raw. When stubby arms tried to touch himself his hands got swatted off and Marks arms held onto the red hard adorable dick. Pressing Donghyuck tip making him moan loudly scratching Marks back as Mark kissed him softly.

Once adjusted the older moved slowly earning a sickening glare from the younger. Yet Mark took his own sweet time, for they had forever. Hitting the bundle of nerves dead on.

"Mark!!! F-Faster p-please!" Donghyuck begged his whole body figetting his arms gripping the bedsheets his toes curling. Beads of sweat dripping as love made friction as skin against skin molded against each other like pieces of a puzzle.

"L-Let m-me c-cum please!! Nghhhhhahhhh Maraaahhhkkk!!" Donghyuck was a moaning mess with puddles of tears on either side of his pillow.

"Cum with me baby." Mark grunted as he released his load inside the gorgeous man, Donghyuck following suit. Mark couldnt get enough so it continued for a few more rounds until finally the brunette blacked out and Mark was exhausted. He pulled out, cleaning the brunette along with himself.

Mark stared at the ring on his ring finger, the silver band reminding him of the past he had been a victim off. With a smile on his pretty face he looked at Donghyuck fast asleep with love hickeys strewn on his gorgeous sun kissed skin. The comforter lazily on his waist. Mark pulled off the ring that reminded him of Taeyong, the man he loved like a blind mole but he had ro be brutally honest. He loves Donghyuck more than he could have ever loved Taeyong. Placing it on a box he hid it away from the face of earth as Mark crawled next to his naked lover. Making him wear a boxer and one if his shirts as he wrapped his shirtless body around Donghyuck who placed his head on Marks chest. Softly snoring in ethereal bliss as the night turned to day.

"I love you Hyuckie." Mark whispered, Sleep taking over the both of them. Was it wrong? No it was very much correct. Taeyong would squeal in delight obviously if he was there.

Waking up to the most beautiful pair of eyes staring at Mark was eternal mirth. Donghyuck smiled down at him, their lips connected once again well they would never grow tired of each other. 

"Hey.......Good Morning big guy." Donghyucks was sore as he whispered licking his lips after the kiss.

"Morning sunshine." Mark smiled caressing a chubby rosey cheek the other hand possessive around a spotted waist.

"Your wedding ring?" The brunette gasped after the tiny staring contest.

"About time I moved on. The next I'd wear a wedding ring is when I marry you." Mark smirked at the blushing beauty.

"T-That was to much for my morning brain." Donghyuck whispered with big eyes. He scrambled off running downstairs to make breakfast. A smile danced on his lips as he made the food and coffee to see Mark leaning on the door frame with a shirt on.

"What is it Mr Lee?" Donghyuck shyly lip his lower lip setting the table.

"I love you." Mark shrugged walking towards the shocked brunette who dropped a plate and kissed him very very very deeply as he let go when he heard the twins running downstairs.