19

Mark was getting devastated, Donghyuck was on his final eight month pregnany, he was so big, plump, rosy and golden red but the older was getting depressed by the second. Jaemin and Renjun werent buying it anymore.

"Tell me whats fucking wrong with him!?" Jaemin pointed a kitchen at Mark.

"N-Nothing." Mark mumbled trying his best to not cry.

"Mark we are friends. Common you cant trust us." Renjun patted Mark who just hugged him and started crying.

"Hey....." Jaemin looked at his wife with worried eyes.

"He....I...Love him...so much!! I..I cant live without D-Duckie. He-He's my life." Mark hiccup as he was sat on the living room couch. "T-Taeyong was his brother, My f-first wife. The twins biological mother, He died at childbirth. N-Now D-Duck.......Duckie....Sicheng isnt sure anymore if he would survive once our thriplets are born...I Love Donghyuck with all I love. More than I ever loved Taeyong. He-He wants us to do it everynight but I'm afraid I might snap him in two.....I lost one and my heart would shatter if Duckie dies." Mark drew in a harsh breath.

"Omg so the brothers have the same issue?" Renjun sniffled.

"M-Mark... " Donghyuck came down stairs dangerously.

"Duckling!" Mark freaked out when Donghyuck tripped off the last step. The older was just in time to catch his pregnant duckling and carry him like a bride to the couch.

"I'm heavy Mark." Donghyuck whispered against the olders neck as Mark placed the fluffy fat boy on his lap. "Why are you crying?" His voice very slow and soft just like how Taeyongs was before he left.

"Hyuckie why did you never tell me?" Jaemin sighed but Donghyuck was too busy admiring Mark one last time.

"Your nine months tomorrow Duckling." Mark patted the baby bump, Donghyuck had on Marks polo shirt and a boxer, hickeys filled his body and he enjoyed that alot. They often did it, Donghyuck wanted no both of them wanted it. They loved each other too much that the thought of leaving broke them.

"I want watermelons." The brunette sniffled at his husband.

"Oh We'll get it for you. Anything else?" Renjun jumped up.

"Macaroons." Donghyuck cutely looked up and the Chinese nodded trying to hide the heartbreak. Dragging Jaemin out off the house he broke down Jaemins chest. He loved Hyuckie like his own brother and now this information was killing him.

"Markles?" Donghyuck let Marks arms roam on his baby bump as he watched his bestfriends crying outside. "You told them I wasnt the twins Mama? That I was going to die?" The brunette sniffled.

"They need to know. Duckie they are your babies. Our babies. Hae and Min are your children and you are their mother. You fed and nutured them for five years and would continue to do so for as long as they are grown men. Taeyongs chapter closed long time ago." Mark caressed the bare soft thigh.

"If-If I let go of your hand.....Please dont hate me Mark. I'm trying so hard but its so painful." The brunette smiled through his tears.

"If you died Duckie, I'll definitely follow you where ever you are headed to. All I need right now is you." Mark didnt let Donghyuck gasp or answer he smashed his lips on those soft pale plump ones. "I'll die with you." He whispered against Donghyuck lips as they kept kissing deeper and deeper. The smaller letting his body be dominated by the man that owned it.

"Mama my nose is itchy." Min stumbled inside with a burning fever.

"Omg! My babies!!" Donghyuck stood up carefully as he carried his five year old son.

"Hyuckie Aunt Hae seems to have blacked out. We were at the cafe with Uwu aunt and he was burning up. So Jisung hyung carried Min and Uwu carried Hae." Chenle reported to the pregnant aunt he loved so much.

"Lets t-take them to Jaehyun." Donghyuck whispered as Jisung helped Donghyuck to Jungwoos car. Mark had gone to the next town to get ribbons for Donghyuck. A weird craving the younger wanted.

"Ahhh!!!" Donghyuck scrunched his nose, the pain was starting.

"Mommy and Daddy are on their way from the clinic." Chenle said knowing that Mommy was bringing home a sister in exactly nine months like Hyuckie aunt had stated previously when they had found out that Renjun was finally pregnant again.

"Hyuckie baby are you okay?" Jungwoo asked looking at the sweeting beauty at the back with Min.

"Hyung I'm calling Mark." Jisung quickly rang the older up.

"Hyung!! The twins are sick and we taking them to Jaehyun. Hyuckie is in pain and is sweating." The boy panicked into the phone.

"Guys I'm fine. It was just those random pains." Donghyuck whispered.

"Sush now." Chenle warned at he had an arm on his aunts baby bump patting it and speaking to it about how gorgeous dolphins cam be. The pain miraculously subsidded. Jisung smiled at the Chinese boy jabbering to the stomach as Donghyuck slowly fell asleep.

"So dolphins are like molten dilver." Chenle giggled happily.

"Its silver not dilver silly." Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Dorry Jidung." Chenle actually was indeed turning into a dolphin.

"Yah I'm older than you.!!" Jisung growled.

"Dut up! My babied are dleeping like dolpineds." Chenle put on a proud face as the twins and their mother was fast asleep on the back seat as they stopped at Jaehyungs.

"Mark you carry Hyuckie. We'll take the children." Jungwoo ordered and the twins were carried by Jisung and Jungwoo while pregnant Donghyuck was carried by Mark.

"Uncle Mark? Where's wheres Mommy and Daddy?" Chenle pulled Marks shirt.

"They'll be here soon honey." The older smiled taking then inside as Jaehyun immediately made the children lay down.

"How is Hyuck." Sicheng appeared from inside.

"Worse to be honest. He can barely walk. But my duckling is trying." Mark whispered with teats in his eyes. The next month would either be a blessing or a curse.