26

"Hyung!" Donghyuck whined when Mark came out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"What is it Duckling?" Mark tapped at his phone.

"You are being illegal. But hot." Donghyuck giggled then gasped when Mark dropped the towel and pulled on a boxer then his slacks.

"Yeah? Okay at five right? No I cant come for dinner Joy. Haha....Well I'll try but then I have to get the twins from school, and Duckie cant walk so well still. Besides the thriplets and geez nope." Mark seemed to giggle into the phone. "Oh my Duckling is four months pregnant. Yes. Okay okay I'll we'll be coming. Take care. Love you too." The older cut the call and on went his black shirt.

"You have a girl friend?" Donghyuck started tearing up.

"Haha...No baby Duck. She's a core worker at the company and just got engaged to Yeri a owner of my sponsering company. She's umm like my sister? And is more than exicted to see you and our babies." Mark patted the four month old baby bump. Donghyuck smiled buttoning his husbands shirt.

"But I'm fat." He sat on Marks lap. Playing with Tinks hair.

"You are plump and fluffy for our baby girl down there. She'll love you." Mark kissed Donghyuck on his neck and held onto his waist so he could take baby steps to the living room.

"Mark I love you." Donghyuck whispered when sat on the couch by Mark.

"I love you more Duckie. I'll be back real soon with the twins. Want anything?" Mark smiled at his wife.

"A kiss on my chest and a baby bump." The brunette pouted and was rewarded with the kisses as his husband left for work.

"I look like shit Simba!" Donghyuck whined when the walked up to Joys house with the twins hanging onto Mark with Tyuzu as Tink and Mick waddled next to Mama who was held up by Mark by the waist.

"You look ten times gorgeous when you are pregnant baby duckling." Mark chuckled and the door opened revealing a beautiful girl who squealed at the cute children.

"Yeri relax. Dont scare them. Omo!! SO GORGEOUS!!" Joy squealed as they headed inside. She examimed Donghyuck and busted the biggest uwu she can. And specially with a four month old baby bumb and the pink hoodie the boy looked adorable.

"Mark your family is so beautiful." Yeri sniffled.

"Dont cry Aunty sweet." Min giggled at the girl.

"Dada up up!!" Tzuyu crawled onto Marks lap.

"So the twins are from Tae?" Joy whispered and Mark looked at Donghyuck who bit his lips.

"Y-Yes." Mark sighed squeezing his wife's thigh and kissing the chubby round cheek.

"That hurts." The brunettes lips quivered and Mark smashed their lips together not minding the intense fangirling at the background.

"You are their Mama always okay? Taeyongs gone. He said the same thing too." Mark whispered kissing the younger again, slowly and softly.

"MY HEART JUST BURSTED!!" Yeri screamed.

"Mama and Dada always kiss each other. Thats my favorite part of our family." Hae smiled at his parents.

"Really?" Yeri snuggled up with the twins and Joy with Tyuzu and Mick.

"Oh yes! Mama said the red spots on his neck are when Dada's love becomes too much. Hehe." Min giggled.

"Mama Flower the best!!" Little Tyuzu squealed.

"Mama boo!" Mick clapped his little hands.

"Awwe you guys are too cute." Joy sniffled.

"We know Taeyong is the our real mother. We over heard Dada and Mama once. But I pray that Hyuckie Mama would always be my mother and the next time if we have a life I'd like to be born from Donghyuck and Mark." Hae sniffled, though 6 years old he knew where his home is. Donghyuck stopped kissing Mark and choked on his sobs when he heard what Haemin had told.

"We love you Mama and Dada!!!" The twins threw themselves on their parents.

"Omg we love you more." Theur parents cooed.

"I want a familg Yeri." Joy combed Micks hair.

"Sure thing baby." The other girl smiled.

Dinner was servef and the twins started feeding their mother which made Mark soft and gooy. The thriplets were fed by the girls there, the chitter chatter of the childrens voices, the older people gossiping and Donghyuck feeling healthier. Hands laced with the love of his life, his children runnng around like crack heads. Their baby growing withnin him was the best day of his life. After spending his time well they went home with sleeping children.

"Mark...Ahh....My tummy hurts." Donghyuck bit his lips when Mark had left him on their bed so he could take the children from the car to their rooms.

"Mark!!" Donghyucks breaths started turning into loud whistles.

"MARKKKK!!!" Donghyuck screamed so loud Mark dashed out from the thriplets rooms and reached his wife in Nano seconds.

"Duckie whats happening?" Mark sat next to the beauty handing him his inhaler and caressing the round baby bump.

"K-Kiss me it hurts so much." The brunette shivered as Mark bought their lips together.

"Calm down baby." Mark held the writhing pregnant beauty.

"Ahhhh!!!" Donghyuck cried into his husbands mouth.

"I love you Duckie. I love you both of you so fucking much. Please dont hurt Mama." Mark pulled away caressing the stomach.

It took minutes to calm Donghyhck down but at the end it was worth the effort. Donghyuck fell asleep on Marks laps as sat back at the head board.

"Dada? Mama flower okay?" Tinker came waddling with her macaroon plushie.

"Yes baby. Come here." Mark called the brunette onto bed and Mick followed with Tyuzu.

"Then why Mama flower cry?" Mick patted Donghyucks damp cheeks.

"He was missing you guys." Mark pouted.

"Mama flowers baby good girl?" Tyuzu patted the baby bump.

"Of course. Darling why arent you sleeping?" The older sighed at his three minions.

"Hae hyung and Min hyung no sleep. They listen why Mama cry." Tinker pointed at the two six year olds.

"Is he fine Dada?" Min asked and Mark chuckled nodding. After a serious of questions the child squad left and Mark was about to sleep.

"I love it when you talk to our kids so sweetly." Donghyuck giggled into Marks chest earning a light squeeze from hus husband.