27

When Donghyuck turned six months he grew fatter and plump but started walking better. He giggled and loved being the horny duckling Mark enjoyed coming home too. Their kids were growing fast but that was just uwu.

"Markie poo I love you." Donghyuck waddled into Marks opened arms as soon as the older came from work.

"Awwwe Duckling. I love you more. Where are our devils?" Mark dipped down to kiss his wifes sweet lips.

"With Jaemin and Renjun. The thriplets at Jungwoo's." Donghyuck let Mark carry him to the couch.

"How is my Mama Duckie?" The older patted the round baby bump.

"Healthy!!! But my back hurts." Donghyuck pouted on Mark lap as Mark gave him a soft back massage.

"Please dont die. I grant you no permission." Mark kissed the younger on the nape.

"Sicheng said we are having a baby girl. I'm so excited hyung. We'd have six children." The brunette kissed Marks hands.

"I love you so much." Mark rubbed Donghyucks baby bump.

"I love you more Baby Lion." Donghyuck snuggled into Mark.

"I'm not hungry." Mark grumbled that night.

"I wont eat either." Donghyuck protested.

"Duckie you need food baby." Mark sighed.

"So does Dada." The brunette stomped away. "He's being a bad boy." The younger mumbled at his stomach. And it grumbled like how Mark did earlier.

"Baby girl is hungry Mama." Mark back hugged the pregnant beauty.

"Why arent you eating?" Donghyuck pouted turning around and sniffling.

"I'm just too tired Duckie. Come I'll feed you." Mark carried his wife to the kitchen placing him on the kitchen counter.

"Eat me then. If Im not too fat. I mean I am. And I have become ugly I know but I sill am the same Donghyuck you fell in love with. Just a larger version now." Donghyuck fiddled with his stubby fingers. Mark smiked fondly at his wife as he fed a spoon of rice to the boy.

"If something I'd never get tired of is, eating you up Duckie. I love you even if you weighed tons. You will always be my sweetheart." Mark squeezed the brunettes thigh abd feeding him another spoon as the older bought their lips into a kiss.

"Hyung? What if I had met you first instead of Taeyong?" Donghyuck wrapped his arms around Mark.

"My life would have been a highway to heaven Duckling. I shouldnt do injustice to Tae but I have to admit that I find my lself pathetically crazy for you." Mark finished feeding his wife as he washed Donghyuck mouth and tried to carry the pregnant baby.

"No. Stop. I'm a heavy pig." Donghyuck bit his plump lips.

"Hush okay. You arent that heavy. My duckling is gorgeous even if you had wrinkles." Mark carried his wife bridal style to their room as he laid Donghyuck down and went to take a long as shower.

When Mark came back, His lovers was dressed in big bear pijamas and snuggled in bed. Mark smiled crawling next to the brunette.

"You make burst with uwu." Mark kissed the button nose.

"I know right." Donghyhck giggled. "Place your hands on her she's moving." The brunette whispered and Mark did as he was told. Sure thing and their baby gurl kicked.

"A few months more and she'd be born." The older cooded. "I bet she would look so much like her Mama." Mark kissed his wifes cheek.

"Mama when will she be born?" Hae and Min hugged Donghyuck small baby bump.

"In a few days." Donghyuck giggled folding their clothes.

"Mama she movey!" Mick giggled kissing the baby bump.

"Mama we love you!" All this children shouted happily jumping in bed.

"Careful. Mama be careful." Mark came into the room smiling, scooping his phat fluffy wife into a tight back hug.

"Hi Dada boy. How was work babe?" Donghyuck kissed Marks jaw caressing his husbands cheek.

"Tiring and I missed all my babies so much." Mark peppered kisses on the soft neck.

The family then went down for dinner, Dada carrying their Mama downstairs. The happiness and the joy that filled the house was priceless.

"Mark!!!" Donghyuck dropped the plate, when he stood up to wash it.

"Duckie!!" Mark rushed to the beautiful sweating boy.

"She.....Ahhh!! Its time." Donghyuck felt the water trickle down inbetween his legs.

"Omg! Hae you are in change until we get home. Clear!" Mark ordered as he immediately carried Donghyuck to the hospital.

Driving as fast as he couldhe reached the building and ran inside letting Donghyuck be placed on the stretcher. Sicheng took him in as soon as they reached.

"Mark come." He gestured as they jogged into the labour room. Donghyuck was in pain but he kept biting his lips so Mark wont worry.

"Stop hiding it Duckling. I know you are in pain." Mark whispered when his wifes legs were spread for labour, The plump lips gasped harshly his asthma not helping. The oxygen mask was placed on the boys nose and mouth. Donghyuck held Marks arms bicep tightly.

"Hyuck start pushing." Sicheng gave the sign as the mother screamed trying to push with all his might.

"M-Mark. I-I love you okay? N-No trying die baby." Donghyuck kissed Marks damp cheek.

With every push it felt like his insides were tearing apart, blood dripping as the little girl was painfully slowly pushed out. Mark prayed to God that his Duckling would be fine.

"MARKKKKK!!!" With that they heard their baby girls cries. Donghyuck smiled at Mark, hugging his arm tighter.

"I-I want to s-sleep. I will wake up okay. Dont do anything stupid please." Donghyuck whispered through his oxygen mask.

"Does it hurt Duckie? I'm so sorry I love you baby Duck." Mark whispered sniffling as his exhausted wife slowly drifted off to sleep.

"My fighter baby." Mark kissed the sweaty forehead fondly.

"I-I love you too. Dont leave me." Donghyuck whispered smiling.

"Mr Lee your baby." The nurse handed the pink bundle with thick lips and big bear like eyes into Marks strong arms.

"Welcome home princess." Mark place the baby on Donghyucks chest.