Prologue

"Hyuck? Would you do me a favor?" Taeyong looked at his little brother.

"Yes Hyung. I'll do anything for you." Donghyuck smiled sweetly being the baby brother he is.

"Be my twins mother and Marks wife." Taeyong felt his water breaking, he knew it was time.

"H-Hyung? W-Whats wrong? Y-Your water broke!! Mark hyung!!!!" Donghyuck screamed as a tall man with glasses came running.

The beautiful anime like boy was carried to the hospital. In painful labour. Taeyong couldnt hold on, he felt his insides burning. He held onto Marks arm tightly, gritting his teeth as he tried so hard. Donghyuck held his brothers stomach, as the cries of the children were heard one after the other.

"L-Look hyung. Your babies." Donghyuck giggled at the twins fresh in his arms.

"N-No. I gave birth. But you will be their mother. M-Mark I'm so sorry. O-Oh and their names are HaeMin and MinHae. The first names of both your other names. H-Haechan, Mark is very hard to love, I-It took so long for me to make him love me. I hope both of you fall in love and my Hyuck would give you the children I failed to give you as I would no longer live to do so. I love you Mark. My children are your responsibility Hyuck. I love you so much little brother, forgive me for being so selfish but no one would love my babies the way you would...." Taeyong was kissed on the lips by Mark, but the boy was no longer alive to kiss his husband back. Donghyucks eyes brimmed with tears. Not knowing what and how to bring these babies up. He knew one thing, That Mark was crazy for his brother, and he? He was in love with Jeno. His life? Was ruined. Taeyong had given him a family before he died since they had only each other. Vancouver suddenly felt cold and loney with only the helpless cryings of two new borns sucking at Donghyucks nipples that didnt have anything to feed them.

"H-Hyung!!" Donghyuck cried, So did Mark, So did the babies. Thats when Donghyucks phone buzzed.

"H-Hello?" The boy sniffled, No one knowing about Taeyong being married to Mark or the children. Well Donghyuck wasnt someone who opened up. He had met Jeno on his visit to Korea five years ago.

"Babe? Are you okay?" Jenos concerned voice asked.

"No." And he cut the call. It was over.