24

When Mark pushed himself deep down inside his wifes body, Donghyuck felt nothing and it broke the both of them. It hurt to a point that the brunette no longer wanted it. What was the point of them doing it when he felt no pleasure or pain? Yet they did and Mark made love just like he always did.

It was their third wedding anniversary, Donghyuck sat on his wheel chair as he watched his children run around the park, screaming and shouting with Jisung and Chenle who had eventually begun dating. Rose was Lele's little sister and Jungwoo was three months. Time sure did pass quickly, Jaemin and Renjun along with the rest had always had Donghyucks back.

"Mama!! Mamaflower!" Little Tzuyu stumbled into her mothers lap holding a sunflower.

"Its sunflower." Donghyuck giggled at his girl.

"Mama...Flower!" She giggled running off to her brothers.

Mark was at a distance, Smiling as he spoke to Jaemin and Lucas. He waved at his gorgeous wife, Who sat on his wheel chair, legs gracefully to a side. Marks eyes bulged when Donghyuck stood up shaking.

"Duckie!!! What are you doing?" Mark screamed when Donghyuck started crying, He was fed up of sitting in a chair for three fucking years. Mark carrying him around, Not he was complaining but still he felt suffocated, disturbed and feeble. His knees shook, he felt absalutly pathetic.

"Mark...." He reached an arm out as he fell face first. Yet his husbands chest served as his saviour.

"Baby Duck dont try walking. You'll hurt yourself." Mark wiped Donghyucks tears. The older did help him walk at home, but Donghyuck was never able to.

"M-Mark." Donghyuck whispered again and closed his mouth when he felt the need to throw up badly. He was lifted and rushed to the bathroom as he threw up everything inside him.

Mark was once again slapped with fear. Was his Duckling pregnant again?" Patting Donghyuck back and carrying him like a Koala so he could wash his mouth, The older fell into deep thought, If the first birth paralyzed him hip down then he'd definitely go into a coma the next or even worse he'd become a vegetable.

"Oh love birds!! Its time for cake!" Renjun and Jungwoo giggled once the couple arrived again.

"Mama come come!!" Tink and Mick seal clapped on Hae's arms.

"Dada are you alright?" Min pouted when his Mama was sat on the wheel chair again.

"Huh? Yes why not." Mark pretended to smile.

No he wasnt. When their anniversary cake was cut, fed and celebrated Mark was not in the celebration. He slid a platinum ring on Donghyucks stubby finger.

"I....I c-couldnt get y-you anything." Donghyuck fiddled with his fingers sniffling.

"Then give me a long sweet kiss." Mark fell on his knees and Donghyuck pulled Marks collar and smashed their lips together. It was long sweet and adorable. Others cooing at the two being cuties.

"Simba you okay baby?" Donghyuck whispered on his husbands lips.

"Im fine Duckling." The olders kissed the soft neck and stood up smiling.

He didnt want Donghyuck to conceive again. Not that he didnt want his wife pregnant. He just couldnt face that situation again. To watch him grow him grow big outside and weak within. To watch him slowly fade away as the time of birth would inch closer. To watch him suffer the unbearable pain of child birth. He couldnt. Mark just couldnt. He loved Donghyuck so much. When everybody left and the twins were snuggled in bed with their Mama with the thriplets on his chest it broke Mark.

"Duckie are you pregnant?" Mark asked the gorgeous boy on bed with his children who seemed to be watching a kdrama tiredly.

"No silly. You use condems like a key element when we do it. I threw up perhaps maybe I ate something bad." The brunette giggled as Mark carried their children to bed and came back after doing the tiring deed.

"Hyuck we should take the test. You have been throwing up for days now. I'm calling Sicheng." Mark dialed the doctors number.

"Mark its past six. And Jaehyun must've just gone home." Donghyucks guilty eyes gave him up. Mark knew something was up.

Sicheng arrived almost as immediately and rushed to Donghyuck. He sighed, Indeed he was afraid too. He had grown close to the brunette to think of loosing him. Lifting Donghyucks shirt up he put on the gel and began the scan. Well Mark had been correct. Donghyuck was pregnant. He three weeks old and pretty much healthy.

"Mark he's pregnant." Sicheng turned around at the man who frowned looking mad as hell.

"M-Mark I-I'm sorry." Donghyuck held the warm arm but was slapped away.

"Shut up!!" Mark snapped at the beautiful boy.

"Mark the baby and Mother are healthy and fine. I think its okay to have another child." Sicheng smiled but Mark dashed a vase down in answer.

"No!! Its not! I dont want that child!! I just dont want it! If I loose Donghyuck I dont fucking know what I'll do." Mark shouted making Donghyuck flinch as the older stormed out and Donghyuck broke into his palms.

"H-He d-doesnt want my baby!! It hurts so much Hyung!! He.......What do I do?" Donghyuck started crying harder.

"Hush. He said that out of anger. He loves you. And he's afraid he might loose his duckling. You are paralyzed and he cares for you. He almost killed himself when you flat lined. Let him calm down first. Hmm?" Jungwoo comforted Donghyuck and left after he fell asleep.

Mark was a mess, he was crying and he was happy and he was afraid he hurt Donghyuck but that was what he actually did. He wanted his child as much as he wanted the mother. His duckling was his life, his world his breath and the reason he was alive. He honestly never loved Taeyong this much well perhaps he was meant to be with his Duckling.