12

Donghyuck haulted his car when a suddenly feeling of something bad hit his gut. The words the older had spoken finally sinking into his stubborn brain. He felt bad, Mark was only afraid that he might loose Donghyuck if he gave birth. The amount of times Mark had loved him so dearly wasnt a lie was it. Perhaps Donghyuck went too far this time? The twins were asleep as he turned his car around and drove back home feeling guilty and horrible.

"Mark? Mark!!!" Donghyuck carried the twins inside then went back to get his bags. It was fishy that the house was silent and smelt if Cigarettes and alcohol. Hyperventilating and covering his mouth Donghyuck stopped on his tracks when he switched on the lights to see puddles of blood at the end of the stairs with a body limp near the wall.

"MARK!!" Donghyuck screamed running towards Mark, the olders crown was bleeding so was the back of his head. The brunette several no's but nothing seemed to give a sound. With trembling arms he called the ambulance as he left with bloody boy wasting no second for the boy wasnt even breathing. Donghyuck informed Lucas to get the kids and reach the hospital.

"Y-Y cant go to hyung!! I fucking love you idiot." Donghyuck kept pumping the brother in laws chest.

The whole ride the brunette cried, when the older was taken into the emergency ward. He was left out in agony. It was all his fault. He was a fucking monster. He hurt Mark repeatedly.

"Mama why are you crying?" Hae ran towards his devasted mother as Min was asleep on Lucas.

"Dada is.......is hurt." Donghyuck was having an asthma attack right down and his chest whistled everytime he breathed.

"Dada doesnt like when Mama cries. Dada cries too." Hae kissed Donghyucks cheeks sweetly.

"Mark Lee's family?" A nurse came out.

"Me......" Donghyuck whispered.

"Oh. You are his?" The nurse eyed the child in the youngers arms.

"W-Wife." Donghyuck stammered as she nodded and left to start the operations. But then a doctor came out quiye confused.

"Taeyong?" He looked around as his eyes landed on Donghyuck who gasped softly.

"Jae-Jaehyun?" The brunette stuttered as he looked so horrified at the handsome doctor.

"Wheres Taeyong?" The man asked carefully.

"Hyung passed at childbirth. Its been five years since I was given the babies. Jaehyun whats wrong with Mark?" Donghyuck was a bloody mess as Jaehyun sighed looking down.

"We need to operated his head. It might a few hours." The doctor informed as he left for the room again.

Hours passed, Donghyuck refused eat or drink. Lucas took care of the twins. The brunette cried so much his voice was hoarse and his tears no longer did spill. As afternoon finally came Jaehyun and a tired taller man came out exhausted.

"He's fine. And awake.....You can go see him. Dont put too much pressure on him. Okay?" Jaehyun smiled as he walked away stretching.

"You should go. I'll take care of the twins." Lucas gave the crying younger a tight hug.

"Come with me." Donghyuck whispered and the crowd went towards Marks private room.

Mark sat void of emotions, a tear stain on his pale face with bandages wrapping his head. His dark deep eyes looked so lost, so full of unbearable pain. Such agony that wasnt able to explain. The older was a broken shard of precious rare glass.

"Mark?" Donghyuck ran to the boys bed, wrapping his arms around the waist of the wound boy. "Oh Im so sorry. I lo....." The brunette was slightly pushed away.

"I-I wish I forgot you. About you. In whole I wish I forgot who Donghyuck or Haechan was." Marks deep voice a mere husk.

"M-Mar.....Hyung... Im so sorry. I was selfish." Donghyuck started breathing harder now, unable to make full complete sentences. The whistling more louder this time. "I.....came back immediately....I...I love you...I really do.....I was hurt...Upset and......Haaaa....S-Stupid." The younger held his chest tightly.

"W-Why Duckie? Why did you leave me again. Was it wrong to be worried to loose the guy you love so fucking much? Was it that bad? I dont want you giving birth then leaving me with another baby. I'm afraid. I wanted to protect you and my heart." Mark let his tears spill as he smiled painfully at the brunette he loved so much.

"I......I'm sorry. Forgive me....please ahhh my chest hurts. Stop smorking. I cant breath. Stop drinking the smell makes me sick. I love you. And I'll never leave you ever again. I swear on myself." Donghyuck sniffled, Mark patted his lap as the brunette stradled his brother in law.

"I love you too. Duckie I cant live without you or our twins anymore. Okay? A-Are you p-pregnant?" Mark played with the stubby fingers kissing them time to time.

"No...I'm not. Atleast not yet." The brunette whispered.

"Man I'm sorry. It was my idea about the pills." Lucas sat next to Mark as the twins happily sat inbetween their mother and father.

"I want to fucking slit your throat but then I dont want rot in prison. I'm still single." Donghyuck sighed tracing a finger over Marks face and Mark bit it harshly.

"I thought I we were boyfriends." The older glared at the giggling beauty who still had a hard time breathing.

"Mama your inhaler? Where is it?" Min sleepily asked the brunette.

"I give him an inhaler." Mark grumbled pulling Donghyuck collar and yanking him closer. "Leave again and I tied you up." With that he smashed their lips together and Hae clapped in glee.

"My single ass is in eternal yearning." Lucas sighed clicking his tongue at the love birds. Jaehyun on the other hand frowned as he entered the room to check on the injured later. He saw his bestfriends brother having a makeout session while stradling his brother in law. The twins huddled up inbetween their chests. And Mark no longer had his wedding ring on. What happened after Taeyong died?