dAy NiNeTy - TwO

It hurt so much, dear. My body hurt, everything hurt. No one understood. I locked the bathroom door, falling to my knees in tears. For some reason, I hated you. Although, I do think that my hatred was more aimed towards myself than you, my dear. You know, I'd made such a terrible mistake this morning. I broke my promise to her. I broke it once and I was intending on doing it again in a while too.

I was tired. Sleep was out of the question because I was usually up all night searching for my light to guide me past all of my demons. Those which I envied so much because they could have someone do whatever they wanted. I wanted so many things from so many people and they weren't negative dear, they weren't, trust me, they weren't, but they were necessary. But that didn't matter anymore because I wouldn't be here for much longer. I'd be gone.

I admired the glistening flow, pouring onto the floor. It was so pleasing to watch, my dear. Everything was so pleasing.

A cold surface collided with my cheek and the pleasure flew away.

This story does get dark but I embed everything in a subtle manner, or at least I try to haha. It's not because I don't want to talk about depression, anxiety and suicide in a clearer way. It's just that this particular way suits the context. Hidden, just like the girl's emotions from her friend.

I probably don't make any sense at all but just go with it hahaha. Thank you lovelies - ♡♡

-Muni