DaY tHiRtY - fIvE

I think growing up is a tad bit boring, don't you? I'd rather live young, stay young, die young, like that little boy. Sometimes, I wonder if he is in all of us. Maybe he's real and society is just too oblivious to his being. Maybe you are him. No, you couldn't be, you had died a very long time ago.

A few years from now, we'll be too wrinkly to even try this perfectly irrelevant idea of fun. But I'm with you, so it's worth it. You told me to pile up the pillows onto the floor, the most determined look taking over your features.

I smiled, your motivation enhancing my emotions, my emotionless emotions. I'd done so and asked you if there was anything else left to do. You only muttered something under your breath, frustration dripping from your brows. Deciding on leaving you to your thoughts, I plopped myself down on the couch and began flicking through my phone.

Only a while later, I tried to get your attention again; it didn't work. Thus, I decided to throw a pillow at you. Your head immediately woke up and you pierced into my eyes. Unfortunately, that didn't help your cause as I only threw another pillow at you. And then you threw one back, twice as hard.

But that's how we ended up next to each other on the floor, breathless

I noticed another bite.

Don't be depressed kids. Be happy coz ya'll gotta fake it to make it. Fake it to make it :) LOVE YOU ALL SMELLIES ♡

-Muni