Chapter 28

Taehyung POV

As Jimin, Hobi, and I head for the school exit, I can't help but smile to myself as Hoseok takes my hand in his and laces his fingers with mine. Leaning my head on his shoulder, I look up at him with a small smile as he casts his gaze down to me.

"What's up, baby?" Hoseok asks lightly as he smiles down at me. I grin at this, blushing lightly as I avert my gaze away from him.

"Will you take me to your dance studio? Dance for me? Please?" I request softly, biting my lip nervously. I know it's a bit of a push, but I'd really love to see him dance and actually get to dance with him. I can't even begin to imagine how amazing he would be with dancing, knowing he's talented without even having to watch him. All three of us stop though, Jimin looking over at us in worry. Clearly he didn't think my question was a good idea, but I couldn't help myself.

"Tae, I don't know that that's a good-" Jimin begins to say. Though, Hoseok cuts him off as he kisses the top of my head.

"I suppose we could. If I'm already gonna go against my father's wishes and date you, I can't do much worse. Right?" He responds with a small smile as he looks down at me. I blush at the mention of our relationship, still not used to someone actually wanting to be with me and how sweet he is with me, surprisingly not too bothered by the way he's worded his response.

"We don't have to, Hobi. I know you weren't sure about dating me to begin with, because of him. You don't have to push it today even further if you don't want to." I respond, not wanting to try and over do things with him already. I finally actually got him to commit, and I really don't want to lose him already just by pushing my luck. However, the red haired boy smiles down at me, shaking his head as he leans down and pecks my lips.

"We can go dance, baby. I'm already taking a risk by being with you, and it's probably the biggest one I could take anyways. You're worth it and I wanna make you as happy as possible, sweetheart. Besides, I love dancing and I'd love to see what you've got up your sleeve. I wanna be with you and live my life, and I'm done being afraid of my father and living his life. Plus, it would probably help me deal with everything that I've feeling and bottling up lately." Hobi tells me, ruffling my hair lightly. I giggle softly at the action, not being able to help but grin at the feeling as my nose scrunches up lightly.

Turning back towards Jimin, he gives us a small smile. Biting my lip as I begin to feel bad for somewhat cutting him out of everything, I lean into Hobi's side.

"Jimin, would you like to come with us? You can come dance with us and hang out and whatnot." I offer softly, feeling terrible for him having gotten cut off and left out of the plans. He gives me a smile though, shaking his head as he opens his arms up for me. I don't hesitate in walking over to him, letting him wrap me up in a hug as I wrap my arms around him.

"You don't need to invite me, sweetheart. I want you and Hobi to go have a good time together on your own. The two of you haven't really any time to spend together and enjoy your time together. Besides, I've got to get home soon so that I can go take care of my little brother until my parents get home. Okay? Don't you worry about me, Tae. You two go and have a date evening, and have a good time. I'm just glad the two of you are finally together and happy." Jimin murmurs softly, rubbing my back gently as he comforts me. I bite my lip, sighing softly as I let him hold me.

"Are you sure? I feel really bad though. You've been really supportive and helped me a lot the other day and all along as it is. I feel bad leaving you out of everything." I explain softly, pursing my lips at all of this. He chuckles softly, nodding his head.

"I'm certain, Tae. Go have some fun with Hobi and enjoy your time together for once. Okay?" Jimin tells me as he pulls away with a small smile. Frowning in defeat, I nod my head before turning back to Hobi. He gives me a small smile himself, reaching out for me. Biting my lip once more, I step back over to him and let him wrap me up in a gentle hug next, leaning my head against his shoulder.

"Come on, baby. You ready to go?" Hoseok suggests softly. I bite my lip but nod my head once again, at least happy that he's letting me get to spend more time with him and agreed to go dancing with me.

"Good. Let's get going then, hmm?"