Yeri: "Sweag!"

Irene was so nervous it was the time to tell her daughters that she was pregnant she already told Wendy about this a few days ago.

The latter was excited but now she was about to tell her two other kids the good news, she was excited and nervous now that her daughter's we're a bit older they can understand that Irene was pregnant she was nervous of their reactions.

Irene went outside and sat by the sofa while the kids we're watching Pororo "Kids Mommy has something to tell you" Instantly the kids gazes went to their mother to listen what she was gonna say.

"Well...Mommy's pregnant...there's a baby in Mommy's stomach" Irene said slowly explaining to her kids.

The two of them we're frozen while Wendy just smiled Irene got nervous thinking that the kids won't like the baby

"You ate a baby Mommy?"Seulgi asked shocking Irene a bit

"No...No dear there's a baby here...i didn't eat it"Irene said explaining to Seulgi.

While Wendy kept mumbling 'Dongsaeng' over and over again smiling.

Joy just stared at my belly. 'Weird but all of my daughters are weird so why do i bother' Irene thought to herself.

A few months has gone by and let me tell you it was the best months ever for Irene the Twins kept on helping her like opening doors for her and everything, Wendy even baked cookies for Irene and when Seulgi asks for one Wendy always says "Your not the one carrying the baby" And that usually what makes Seulgi quite.

But Joy, Joy is a bit weird he keeps on staring at Irene's stomach but sometimes she hugs it and whispers something and Irene just thinks she's talking to the baby.

But one time she heard what Joy said "You will be part little Infant, Soon" And Irene just shrugged the weird feeling out and prentended she didn't hear it.

March 5
Irene's P.O.V

The Baby was finally born, Baby Yerim it was finally time for the kids to see Yerim, Suho entered with the three kids and they all ran to me.

"Shh Darlings, The baby is asleep" I said letting them look the sleeping baby in my arms, they we're smiling at the cuteness of their little sister

Yes i know its another girl but its fine for me at least my family loves her and she is healthy and happy.

"Aegi!"Seulgi said pointing at Yerim "Yes, this is Baby Yerim" I said trying to make them say it

"Ye-rim"Wendy said it with ease like she already said the word a million time.

"Ye-ri!"Joy said, Irene notice she was struggling at saying "Yeri Yeri Yeri!" Seulgi also said pointing at the baby in my arms.

Yerim started crinkling her nose because she was awoken by the noise then she was crying by the noise

"Aegi!"Joy said pointing at Yeri "Aga...Aga olgima.~" Seulgi said stroking Yerim's head gently.

"Olgima Yerim" Wendy said too joining Seulgi on stroking Yerim

"Aegi, Saranghaeyo" Joy said, And i smiled at their love for their dongsaeng they really love her.

Yeri stopped crying and opened her eyes looking at the people surrounding her.

"Welcome to the Reveluv Family Yerimie" I said then she showed her gummy smile that melted our hearts.