The Song

Early Morning and it was a very calm morning except for one kid Wendy was frustrated she was writing a song for her Mom because her birthdays was in a week! she doesn't know what song she needs to do for her Mom.

Seulgi, Joy and Yeri will try to bake a cake for their mom Wendy wanted to join them but she thought she should make a song for Irene and maybe let their siblings do the baking without the help of Wendy and here is Wendy now frustrated on the song she is writing.

"What would I have done if I didn’t know you? I’ll just laugh over this sad feeling, I’m so happy that I can share this happiness with you"

Wendy sang as she wrote her lyrics, she was a prodigy she can even write her own songs at a young age and she was amazing at it, The three was studying how to bake a cake for their mom they we're stuggling to learn it "What's the difference of salt and sugar?" Seulgi asked looking closely at the difference "Look there are fruits can me eat it?" Yeri looked at the fruits almost drooling over it.

A few weeks have past and Wendy finished the song she was just trying to put the lyrics and music together.

"Don’t go away, always stay by my side my smile comes from you
Don’t go away, always stay by my side, even when I break you"

Wendy sang as she. strummed the guitar slowly she was so satisfied with her song and she hopes Irene would love the song.

"Ummm...are you sure we don't need the butter?" Seulgi asked as Joy and Yeri came in with all the groceries they bought with the help of Tiffany.

"Yup...why do we need butter when we have milk and they are the same" Joy explained and Seulgi nodded in agreement.

"And are you really sure that we bought the right flour?" Seulgi asked "That's why we bought every flour there, so we are sure" Joy said.

Then they heard a crack and saw Yeri dropped the tray of eggs "Oh no!" Wendy said.

"It's okay unnie we bought alot of eggs too" Joy said as she grabbed another tray but instantly dropped it.

Now Wendy was regreted letting the three make the cake but she needs to let them make it on their own.

The Day of Irene's Birthday

"Mama go!"

Yeri pushed Irene out the house "Okay Okay Yerimie i'll work but i will come back later at lunch, Seulgi and Wendy make sure the house is still standing when i get back, arasseo?" Irene said then Yeri closed the door and they all went to do their jobs.

Wendy cleaned and with the help of Yeri they put designs while Seulgi and Joy baked the cake "Wendy do we put the eggs in without cracking or crack it?" Seulgi asked obliviously "Crack it" Wendy said.

After Wendy and Yeri was done decorating Yeri went to the kitchen to help with the cake while Wendy stayed in the living room as she put the finishing touches.

"Ummm...Unnie we don't have the vanilla sauce" Joy said "Oh this is what Aunt Tiffany gave us vanilla bean stick thing so i think we put this stick on the bowl" Seulgi said.

They started mixing without even measuring they poured all the flour, eggs, milk and the vanilla bean and mixed it all after the mixing they called Wendy to put the cake

"Wendy-unnie put in oven" Yeri said running to Wendy.

After the cake was baked everything was clean and in place the four we're fighting over which icing color was better.

"I want this yellow"

"No Green!!"

"Lets put Blue!"