Thunderstorm

It was night time now, everyone was tucked to bed and sleeping soundly except for one little kid.

Yeri was still wide awake, she was shaking by the frightening sound of thunder outside, it was terrifying even the sound of hard rain pouring was even scaring her too much.

Yeri was now under her covers blocking away the scary sounds of pouring rain and thunder even the flashes of lightning from her window. She was having trouble sleeping, she was shy to go to Joy because she could tease her.

She doesn't want to go to Wendy and Seulgi because Seulgi is a deep sleeper and would never wake up even if you shake her and Wendy might be asleep, She doesn't want to disturb her Mommy so she just picked to stay in her bed under her covers trying to fall asleep.

*BOOM* *CRASH*

Another lightning came again and Yeri jumped out in fear her eyes we're now getting watery as she was more frightened, she looked outside her blanket and saw Joy still peacefully sleeping.

Yeri wished she could sleep like that, She is a deep sleeper but now she can't go to dreamland and sleep soundly to block out all the noise because she was too scared of the thunderstorm.

She doesn't want to go to her Mom's room and sleep there she doesn't want to disturb her but she has no other choice, she needed to get some rest now before she start to cry and wake everyone up.

Yeri grabbed her blanket and put it over her head as protection and went out her little baby bumper bed and went outside the room to navigate her way to her Mom's room.

The hallway was so dark and quite only the sound of hard pouring rain and occasional thunder was the only thing being heard, Yeri slowly walked through the halls trying to navigate her way in the dark.

While Yeri was slowly walking she saw a slightly opened door and a small yellowish light coming out from it, she was curious so she looked inside the room.

She saw Wendy still reading her book with her nightlight on, Yeri was suprised seeing her Unnie still awake maybe she was also terrified of the thunder but by the looks of it Wendy wasn't bothered she was just reading a book.

Wendy then noticed Yeri by the door so she went out her bed and goes to Yeri.

"Yeri-ah why are you awake?" Wendy asked Yeri as she removed the blanket from her head.

"Umm, Me is hungwy" Yeri said trying to make up an excuse so she wouldn't be teased.

"Really?" Wendy asked.

"Mhmm-" Before Yeri could finish her sentence another lightning striked which made Yeri jump and hugged Wendy.

Wendy wasn't even shocked by Yeri's expression she already knew that her Dongsaeng was frightened by the thunderstorm, When they we're watching the news and they told about the thunderstorm tonight, Yeri turned pale, She was a bit silent and scared,  That's why she was still awake she was waiting for Yeri if ever she still couldn't sleep.

She knew her Dongsaeng would be shy to go to her Unnies and Mom so she stayed awake if ever Yeri had trouble with the storm.

"Yeri-ah are you okay?" Wendy said as she caressed her sister's back as she calmed her down, Yeri was now quietly sobbing on her shirt and it made Wendy sad seeing Yeri crying.

"Wanna sleep with Unnie?" Wendy suggested.

"Seulgi-unnie wake up?" Yeri said as she wiped away her tears looking at her Unnie.

"She wont she sleeps like a rock" Wendy said and Yeri giggled a little, She carried Yeri and they lied down Wendy's bed, She covered Yeri with her blanket to keep her warm as Yeri hugged her and buried her head on Wendy's chest.