Lecture Pt.2

Next Day...
Irene's P.O.V

After sending Seulgi,Joy and Wendy to daycare i executed my plan, but first let me explain my plan.

My plan is to make Joy,Seulgi,Wendy think Yeri was taken away and send to a new family its evil i know but its the best way to make them learn to appreciate their siblings even Yeri.

"Yeri...wake up baby" I said carrying Yeri.

"Your going to Aunt Tiffany's house and play okay? and she will take care of you because um..Mommy has work" I said explaining to ny daughter.

She just nodded her head sleepily i already packed the bag and Tiffany was already outside.

"You sure about what your doing Irene?" Tiffany asked buckling the sleeping Yeri up"Yes I'm sure if its to teach the kids a lesson i would do everything" I said confidently

"Well i will return Yeri by the end of the day then, Bye" Then Tiffany drove off and i went back inside to remove all of Yeri's stuff to make it more realistic.

I remove all of Yeri's toys, utensils, blankets, clothes, pictures of Yeri and even her bed and made it look like Joy was now rooming alone, after cleaning up every trace of Yeri, every trace of purple i finally finished so i quickly take a shower and started to make lunch when the kids came home.

3rd Person's P.O.V

The kids got home from daycare "Oh how was school kids?" Irene asked them while she was making fried chicken for them.

"Fun!" "Hungry" "Messy"

The said in unison and Irene just giggled "Okay get changed now so we can have lunch" Irene said to the three and they went to their rooms, But then Joy noticed something different in her room.

"Where's Yeri?" Joy looked at around not seeing Yeri's bed, toys clothes and even a sign of the color purple.

"Seulgi unnie Wendy unnie!" Joy screamed going in their room.

"Why Joy?" Wendy asked "Where's Yeri, all her stuff is gone even her bed" Joy said explaining almost bursting into tears

"Maybe she's in the guest room" Seulgi suggested and the three went there but there was no sign of Yeri it was clean like nothing happened, they circled the whole upper floor even the rooms there but no signs of Yeri.

They went down to their Mom to ask where Yeri is.

"Mommy!! Mommy!!"

They screamed running down, Irene was just fixing up lunch when Seulgi, Wendy, Joy came running in.

"What is it?" Irene asked "Yeri's gone!!" "Where's Yeri!!" "Yerimie!!!" The three of them started screaming "Oh...i think i forgot to tell you guys, come on sit down" Irene said motioning the three to sit down

"Yeri is gone..a new family took her because you always fight so they took Yeri" Irene explained to her kids and they we're all teary eyed.

"Why did you give them Yeri!!" Joy screamed.

"Yeri is our sister!!" Wendy said crying.

"Can you bring Yeri back" Seulgi said sobbing.

"No i can't they already took Yeri we can't have her... but you should be happy you won't fight anymore, Yeri won't cry and Joy has her own room now" Irene said to them.

"But Yeri is sad" Seulgi said "Yeah she won't have anyone to play with" Wendy said "I want Yeri back" Joy said angryly.

"But we cant have her back they already took her" Irene explained and the three we're crying their eyes out "Y-Yeri" Joy started sobbing more, it broke Irene's heart but they need to be taught a lesson, Irene then motioned her kids to sit down with her and play.

The kids and Irene we're playing games and with toys and they we're all having fun and the kids weren't crying anymore.

"See without Yeri you're all happy" Irene said to them then frowns replaced their smiles and all of them started to cry again.

"I w-want Yeri back" Joy said sobbing more.

"I-I'm sorry i wont let Yeri play my guitar" Wendy sobbed.

"I'm s-sorry I-I always steal h-her food" Seulgi stuttered.

"And I-I'm sorry i-i always make Y-Yeri cry...and f-fight her and t-tease her" Joy said sobbing.

"Can we please get Yeri back, we miss our dongsaeng" Seulgi said looking at their Mom and Irene too was crying now "Okay I'll get Yeri back" Irene said then hugged their kids.

Tiffany then brought back Yeri, Irene came back inside carrying a sleeping Yeri because she was still sick "YERI!!"

The three screamed running down stairs at the sight of her sister, Yeri woke up and Irene put Yeri down.

"Hi-" she was cut off by the three hugging Yeri.

"Yeri we missed you!!"

"Did those parents do anything bad at you?
"Did you have friends?" The three of them asked and Yeri got confused.

"Kids come here let me explain something" The kids ran to the couch and all sat down.

"I didn't give Yeri away to another family she just stayed at Aunt Tiffany because i need to teach you a lesson about loving your sister, i saw how you all we're crying so hard because you love Yeri, and i felt sorry for what i did because you really love Yeri and i hope what i did will lecture you four to stop fighting now and love each other, You only have each other so don't fight okay love your siblings" Irene said to them then the kids ran to her and hugged her.

"It's okay Mommy we will love Yeri and not make her cry" Wendy said.

"We will take care of her and all of my dongsaengs" Seulgi said

"Don't do that again mommy or i will flush you phone again" Joy whispered but Irene didn't hear it though.

"I love you all! I'm sorry for what i did, come on let's order take out what do you all want?" Irene asked

"Chicken!" "Samyeopsal" "Tteobbokki" "Ice cweam" they all said and i just giggled "Okay let's order all that" Irene said.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry i forgot to update Yesterday i was so distracted in playing Superstar SMtown i suggest you all play it.

And alwayd please give me your opinion if i should continue the story or not, I'm losing confidence to do the story and even scenarios so i need some suggestions too on what scenarios you all want.

Thanks for all your support and votes, please support my story