Persuade

It wad just a normal sunny day birds we're chirpping the sun was shining the flowers blooming and--

"EOMMA!!!"
Seulgi screamed downstairs.

"What Bear?? are you hurt? are you okay? is all your teeth in place?" Irene said worriedly looking at her and her teeth.

"No eomma I'm just hungry" Seulgi said giggling a bit "Well I'm not done making lunch, have some snacks first" Irene said, Seulgi went to the counter and went through the snack drawer.

"Mommy where's the pringles?" Seulgi asked.

"Its in the drawers" Irene said cooking up the meat and noodles for their lunch, Seulgi was searching all over the cabinets and drawers and there was no sign of Pringles.

"I think i ate it all" Seulgi mumbled to herself.

"Mommy can you buy me more Pringles" Seulgi said to Irene "Well we're on a budget now so we can save more money and we can buy Pringles next week" Irene explained to her daughter.

"Pleaseee Mommy...Mommy" Seulgi started to whine "No bear" Irene said serving up the food "Now call your sisters" Irene said.

"Then you'll buy me Pringles if i call them?" Seulgi asked.

"No" Irene said strictly then Seulgi just walked away pouting.

After Lunch Seulgi was still pouting and hungry for her pringles.

"Unnie batheu please?" Yeri said to Seulgi "Maybe later Yeri-ah okay?" Seulgi said.

Yeri nodded running back to play with Joy and Wendy as they play Gangs "Okay you need Wendy to join your gang what do you do" Joy said "me don't know?" Yeri said while holding the play gun.

"Umm persuade her, tell her you will do something for her if she becomes your gang then you get want you want" Joy shrugged.

Then Seulgi thought of an idea she will just persuade her mom on buying her Pringles.

"Mommy!" Seulgi said as she saw Irene finishing up washing the dishes.

"Yes Bear?" Irene asked "Buy me Pringles i will do anything" Seulgi said "Like what?" Irene asked curiously.

"I will clean the plates--"Seulgi said
"Already clean" Irene said
"I will help clean the table"
"Its already spotless" Irene said showing the table
"Um...i will wash our dog!" Seulgi said
"We don't have a dog" Irene giggled
"Ummmm....I'll water the flowers"Seulgi said
"It already rained a little while ago so the plants are watered" Irene said
"Umm...Feed the cat" Seulhi said
"We dont own any pets" Irene laughed a bit
"Kiss your cheek?" Seulgi said
"Okay I'll let you kiss my cheek but i wont buy you pringles and that's final" Irene said crouching at her daughter's height so Seulgi can kiss her cheek.

Seulgi left and went back to see her sisters.

"Yah it didn't work so you need to force me!" Wendy said "Threaten her like say 'I'm gonna grab your money if you don't do what i say" Joy said to Yeri teaching her to be swag and tuff.

"Give me Dog!!" Yeri screamed pointing the toy gun then Seulgi thought of an idea and went upstairs and grabbed some of her mom's stuff and went back to her.

"Mom if you don't give me Pringles I'll throw away your laundry detergents" Seulgi said

"Well then if you want to throw it you can its almost empty anyway and its not very important to me" Irene said sitting by the counter reading a book.

"Then what is important to you?" Seulgi asked "You four" Irene smiled "AHA!"Seulgi screamed as she got an idea.

" I know what you thinking and no you can't throw you sisters out of the house for pringles" Irene said ahead of Seulgi.

"Hmm...I wasn't gonna say that" Seulgi said pouting "Well what we're you gonna say?" Irene raised her brow

"Uhh" Seulgi was silent "Okay if you can think of one thing i haven't done yet, name it and do it first i will buy you Pringles now, Deal?" Irene said "Okay" Seulgi said.

"Umm...I'll clean the living room"

"Done already"

"Dust the furniture"

"Did that yesterday"

"Replace the curtains"

"I already did a few days ago"

"Fix the bed"

"Already done"

"Ummm....Feed the dog?"

"Like i said there is no dog"

"Feed the cat"

"No cat either"

"Ummm--"

Seulgi was cut off ny Yeri coming back in grabbing a grape for her.

"Ah! Bathe Yeri" Seulgi said instantly and Irene was speechless.

"Okay i haven't done that but, before i buy you Pringles you need to do it first" Irene said smirking then Seulgi agreed.

"Come on Yerimie its time for a bath" Seulgi said and Yeri excitedly ran up the bathroom.

After the bath Seulgi was soaking wet so much because of Yeri's energetic bath time and she wouldn't leave so Seulgi struggled a bit but now she was done and wet too.

After changing into proper clothes she went down to see Irene with a few bags.

"Here is the Pringles, Bear" Irene said smiling at her daughter "Thanks Mommy!!"Seulgi hugged her Mom grabbing the Pringles and running to the living room.

"Umm...Mama?" Yeri said "Oh right here you are 3 chocolates and a lollipop for making it hard for your unnie" Irene said giving Yeri the other bag.

"Thank you Momma" Yeri said going upstairs to hide the candy, and Irene just smiled at her plan.