Routine

Present Day...
Irene's P.O.V
7 am

The usual time i wake up and get the kid's breakfast ready it was a normal Monday morning the kids have daycare while i go visit my work this week to check on things on my company.

I usually make seaweed soup and emergency chicken nuggets for Joy if she wants chicken.

I get their utensils to eat all their plates and utensils and chopsticks are color coded because they always fight which chopstick is theirs even chairs so i put colors on their chairs, Seulgi gets the color Yellow, Wendy gets Blue, Joy gets green and Yeri Purple.

It was just 7:22

When i finished their breakfast i go to the living room and their play room to clean up the sticky stuff and all the toys around and maybe some fallen food because of Seulgi.

I know why am I cleaning when there will be a mess later because i forgot to clean last night because i was exhausted from running around the house with Yeri trying to put her shirt on but she refused so she slept without a shirt but i still but a fluffy blanket on top of her so she won't be cold,

I finish putting away the toys and vacumming so i start to get their uniforms ready and iron them.

After all that cleaning it was 7:53 it was time to wake up the beasts. I go up and open the curtains in Seulgi and Wendy's Room.

"Wake Up puppies! we need to go to daycare"

I said to them Wendy was standing up and adjusting to the light while Seulgi well she's still asleep "And there's food downstairs if you wake up now" I said then Seulgi instantly woke up and started to get her slippers.

'Works Everytime' i thought to myself.

I enter Joy and Yeri's room and open their curtains.

"Joy wake up" I said to the sleeping Joy "If you wake up first you get the shotgun you wanted" I whispered to her then she looked at me "Shotgun and 3 extra chicken nuggets on my snack i go to daycare, Deal?"

Joy smirked at me "Deal" I said then Joy stood up and went downstairs this was my routine everyday persuading ny daughters to just get up.

I looked over to Yeri's bed her bed was a baby bumper, because Yeri is a messy sleeper last time she slept in a normal bed she was under the bed and i thought she was missing until i heard a snore down the bed and i don't wanna repeat it so i bought this bed/ crib for her.

She started to roll in her sleep and i noticed the clock it was 8:09 i need to send the kids to daycare at 9 i left Yeri to sleep more and went down stairs.

"Yah Wendy Unnie you ate my nuggets!!"

Joy screamed at Wendy "Ah Joy don't raise your voice at your Unnie" I said sternly, this was part of the routine too fighting, bickering,screaming "I'll buy you nuggets after the Daycare now come on eat faster or your gonna be late" I said and i noticed Seulgi was done.

"Come on Seulgi let's wash up" I said grabbing Seulgi and bringing her to the bathroom to wash up, "Mommy what's my snack?" Seulgi asked while i wash her face "Bear cookies for you with gummy bears, apples and sandwich for Wendy, Chicken nuggets for Joy" I recite to my daughter after washing her and brought her to her's and Wendy's room.

"Here get change bear I'll wash up  your sisters" I was about to grab Wendy when she entered the room all washed up "Mommy I'm done" She smiled at me, "Good job darling " I gave her the clothes and i went downstairs to get Joy cleaned up.

I grabbed Joy and washed her up and brought her to her room "Get change while i get your bags ready, and Don't wake up Yeri"

I went down stairs and put their lunchboxs in the bag. Seulgi went downstairs wearing her uniform "Come on Seulgi let's tie your hair" I sat Seulgi down and quickly braid her hair then Wendy came down and i motioned her to sit and i tied her in a ponytail.