Lecture Pt.1

Irene's P.O.V

These past few days I've been noticing that the kids have been arguing a lot well they always argue everyday and it's part of their routine but the one thing i noticed is that one person is always being teased or the one teasing is.

Yeri

Even though Yeri is teasing or the one being teased she is always the one ending up in tears and sobbing away and let me tell you when Yeri cries she cries for hours.

Its the full package of crying flowing tears, red nose and cheeks and very very loud crying.

The kids are very competative let me rephrase that.

The older ones are competative while Yeri she can't fight for herself yet so she always ends up in tears, and it's tiring making Yeri stop crying it usually takes hours until she calms down and it breaks my heart seeing my kid cry.

And now because of all the crying for this past week Yeri caught a cold so i had to isolate her from her sisters so they won't get sick too because they still have daycare.

While the three kids we're at daycare i was taking care of a sick Yeri and it was the hardest, she whines, she doesn't like the medicine, and she's been cranky because of her cold.

"Mama!!"

Yeri screamed going down the stairs "Yeri no don't go out, you'll tire yourself" I carry her back and felt her forehead "See your burning up again".

I put her back in the guest room/Yeri's temporary room i put her blanket again.

"No hot!"
Yeri said kicking the blanket.

How can she still be hot when the air condition is into max' i thought to myself, "Yeri you should stay here and rest okay? I'll go make lunch for you" I left and went to make lunch then the bus came motioning the kids we're home.

"Mommy!" "Mama" "I'm Hungry!"

I laugh at their reactions everyday it gets better, "Hi how was daycare?" I asked continuing making lunch

"Fun" "Boring" "Hungry"

they all say in unison "Okay get change while i finish your lunches" I go back to cooking while the kids went upstairs.

3rd Person's P.O.V

After Seulgi, Wendy and Joy finished getting dress they went to Yeri's room to see her.

"Yerim, are you okay now?" Joy asked her and Yeri was fast asleep

"Maybe she dead?" Seulgi asked.

"No she sleeping because she sick" Wendy said running out the room and grabbing the toy doctor kit, they opened the lights and started doing doctor stuff to Yeri.

"The heart is beating" Seulgi said checking a half asleep Yeri Wendy hammered Yeri's knees "Her knees are okay" Wendy said "Do i get to shot her" Joy said holding a toy syringe which looks real.

"Noo!" Yeri whined "You need to be better Yerim" Seulgi said holding Yeri, Joy was gonna shot her and Yeri was crying her eyes out because she was scared, Then Irene ran upstairs because of the rucus.

"Seulgi! Sooyoung! Seungwan!"
Irene screamed their Korean names.

The three we're frozen because Irene only calls them that when she's mad "What are you doing to Yeri?" Irene asked looking at the crying Yeri, "We were taking care of her like doctors" Wendy admitting their fault.

"Go to the living room kids we will talk" Irene said and they went downstairs leaving Irene and Yeri.

"Yerim what happened?" Irene hugged her crying daughter "N-needle S-scary" Yeri pointed at the toy syringe "Get some rest now your burning up again okay?"Irene said tucking Yeri back to bed.

Irene went to the living room and started lecture her kids

"Dears, I'm sorry i yelled at you but what you did isn't acceptable Yeri is sick and making her cry makes her fever worst" Irene explained to them

"Sorry Mommy but we want to take care of Yeri and play with her" Seulgi said fiddling with her fingers "And we wanted to treat Yeri like the doctors" Wendy explained "And I'm sorry i made Yeri cried" Joy said, then the three of them looked down guilt building up in their bodies Irene's face soften.

"It's okay I know you just want to take care of Yeri how about this after nap time you can play with Yeri for a bit okay?" Irene suggested and they smiled and nodded happily knowing they would be able to play with Yeri.

"Okay let's eat lunch then" Irene suggested and they all ate.

After Naptime...

Seulgi, Wendy and Joy we're Yeri's room playing around with her they we're painting when Joy accidentally dropped paint on Yeri's paper.

"My pwapew!"Yeri said

"It was an accident" Joy said rolling her eyes.

Then Yeri poured paint on Joy's paper then some spilled at Wendy's then Seulgi and it was all a fight and a lot of mess and Yeri was crying now crying because not just her artwork was ruined but she was covered in paint.

Irene entered with snacks but her jaw dropped when she saw a crying Yeri with paint all over her.

"What happened?" Irene asked "Yeri spilled paint then we fought then we're filled with paint" Joy explained.

"Is there a day where Yeri won't cry" Irene said shaking her head, the three kids went out and Irene carried Yeri to wash her up and give her medicine.

"Your getting a bit better now, Rest more baby" Irene said cleaning up the mess and tucking Yeri.

Irene went outside to talk to them three "How will Yeri feel better when you always tease her and make her cry, you all are her Unnies you should take care of her and not fight her" Irene said to them.

"We're sorry mommy" they said in unison Irene just sighed she was thinking of a way to lecture the kids more about teasing Yeri.

After dinner, Irene cleaned up the kids and tucked them to bed while she was cleaning up the house and the mess she thought of a way to teach the kids a valuable lesson.

And to help them realize their love for their maknae, so after checking on Yeri, Seulgi, Wendy,Joy one last time she went to bed.

I hope the plan will work to lecture the kids