A Day with Dad?

"No No No!" The three girls screamed as they objected what their mother said.
"Darlings Yeri wont be gone for years its just for a few hours, Your father just wants to have a bonding time with your sister" Irene explained to the 3 unnies.

Today was the day Yeri will have an afternoon with Byun-Woo, but when Irene told the three girls they refused to give their dongsaeng away "But Mama he is bad~" Joy said as she complained once again.

"He hurt you Eomma what if he hurt Yeri too" Wendy said sadly. "Darlings I'm sorry but we have no choice Your Father wants to meet Yeri and have a day with her to make it feel like she has a father Dont you want your little sister to be happy?" Irene asked her kids looked like they were thinking hard on their choices.

"Please for Yeri?" Irene coaxed them and they all nodded hesitantly.

"But if appa hurts her he's gonna get it!" Joy glared at her mother while Irene just smilef reassuring her.

"She'll be safe now go bathe your sister" Irene said and the kids ran up the stairs in search of Yeri.

"Yeri-ah bath time!!" They screamed while Irene just giggled at her daughters caring attitude to the youngest, it was always like that Yeri being spoiled with love and attention from her siblings.

They loved Yeri so much, knowing that Yeri won't have a father though, her unnies matured and almost became the father figure for Yeri caring for her and also loving her so much.

Seulgi, Wendy and Joy matured Irene always thought that, maybe when their father left they matured more that they needed to help their Eomma and she is thankful to have daughters like them.

==========

"I'll take care of her Irene don't worry" Byun Woo said, he was at the front door wearing some casual clothes while talking to Irene while the kids were behind Irene glaring at their so called father.

"Okay I trust you please return her before dinner okay?" Irene said showing now emotion to him, she then looked down to Yeri who was clinging on her pants.

"Yeri baby?" Irene said her eyes soften as she saw her getting shy.

"I wanna stay, Mama" Yeri mumbled, and it broke Irene's heart seeing her daughter like this but she had no other choice Byun-Woo was still her legal guardian.

"You will be fine with samchon you will be back later he just wants to play with you today" Irene said as she crouched down to her daughter's height.

Yeri nodded slightly but was still a bit shy, she looked at her sisters looking if one of them was coming with her "Unnie?" Yeri said stretching her arm out seeing if one of them will be coming with her.

"We can't come Yerimie" Seulgi said sadly but still tried to smile to calm her, Byun-Woo then crouched down to Yeri.

"Come on baby, we're gonna have fun today" Byun-Woo said smiling at her to calm her down, Yeri slowly went to him as Byun-Woo carried her in his arms "Say Bye Bye now"

"Bye Eomma, Bye Unnies" Yeri mumbled waving at them whilr Byun-Woo carried her to his car.

As Byun-Woo promised it was gonna be a fun day, he wants her daughter to have fun with her and warm up to him, so he first brought her to a restaurant.

"Want do you want baby?" Byun-Woo asked her as he scanned the Menu for something to eat but Yeri was still silent and shy to him.

"Well they have beef, pork, some pasta and chicken here" Byun-Woo listed off some stuff from the Menu and Yeri's eyes sparkled at the mention of Chicken.

"Cwicken pwease samchon" Yeri said smiling a little.

"Okay, and don't call me samchon baby, call me Papa when it's just the two of us okay?" Byun-Woo smiled warmly as she called for the waiter to take their orders.

"How old are you baby?" Byun-Woo asked as he wanted to small talk with her daughter to bond with her more.

"3" Yeri said showing four fingers and he chuckled a bit.

"Your cute baby, come sit with Papa" Byun-Woo said as she sat her on his lap while pinching her chubby cheeks, they talked a bit on what was Yeri's favorite colors to food and stuff toys.

"Papa, whewe do you wok?" Yeri asked looking at him with curios eyes.

"Well I'm a bit of an actor baby, I work far away in America" Byun-Woo explained as their food was finally served and Yeri's mouth watered as she was finally able to eat chicken.

"Woah baby slow down the chicken won't fly away" Byun-Woo chuckled as he saw Yeri trying to grab the drumstick of the chicken.

"Sowwy Papa, it's bween so long when I eat cwicken" Yeri smiled cutely while he smiled at her.

"Is it because of your Eomma?" Byun-Woo asked but he knew Irene didn't like chicken because she was traumatized because she had a stomachache 'cause of chicken.

"Ne Papa, Mama gets sick because of cwicken" Yeri said as she ate more chicken.

"Well if you hang around with Papa I'll buy you a lot of chicken" Byun-Woo smiled at her while he ate his pasta.

But their silent lunch was ruined when paparazzi came in the restaurant and crowded him, he smirked internally as it was the perfect time.

"MR. BYUN OVER HERE!"

"WHO IS THAT GIRL WITH YOU?"

"IS SHE YOUR DAUGHTER?"

"IS IT TRUE YOU WILL HAVE A REALITY SHOW PREMIERING SOON?"

The flashes of camera and people were crowding them while Byun-Woo was loving the spotlight, the little Yeri was rather nervous with the attention to her delight Byun-Woo's managers came and helped them to not crowd Yeri too much.

"I wilk answer all your questions with one answer, Yes there will be a reality show with my daughter" Byun-Woo said as she looked at the nervous Yeri he then carried her to calm her down.

"Don't be scared baby we will go home to your Eomma now" Byun-Woo whispered as she calmed her down, his bodyguards stopped the paparazzi from coming close to them as they were about to enter the car and go home now but one question made him stop his tracks.

"MR. BYUN IS IT TRUE YOU WILL SHOOT THE REALITY SHOW AT AMERICA?"

Byun-Woo smirked and looked behind to who asked it, he smiled at them warmly while hugging Yeri.

"Yes it will"