GoodBye Papa

3 years ago...
Irene's P.O.V

I was so happy we we're having another kid, I just knew by now because of the pregnancy test, I needed to tell Byun-Woo he would be thrilled knowing that we had another kid.

Some people say I should just leave Byun-Woo because he just uses me or some people saw him with another woman but I dont believe them and I couldn't leave him, I love him.

Call me crazy but I am still blinded with Love even though I know I am hurt I still stick with him, To show my daughters that they have a perfect family.

It was now late at night I already tucked the kids at bed I was just waiting for him to come home.

It was now pass midnight and he was still not home, I waited for him for hours I was suppose to head to bed when I heard the door opened, Byun-Woo was home but he looked drunk.

By the way he walked he was drunk again, I went to his side to support him so he wouldn't fall, then I smelled something another girl's perfume and he was filled with hickeys.

That's when it hit me, They were right what they all said.

"Byun-Woo what's this? Why are you filled with hickeys?" I asked then he just chuckled "They we're right you are naive" he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked "Don't you know I'm just using you! Your body, Your Money and fame? Now that I got bored with you, I don't want you anymore" He said.

"B-but I loved you, how could you do this?" I said as I started tearing up.

"Love? There was no such thing as that in the first place, I just wanted pleasure and money? You're so idiotic believing that I loved you?" He said as he started to raise his voice.

"W-what about your daughters? You never loved them?" I asked him as tears started flowing.

"Daughters? Never have I once treated them as my own they are just like their mother..Foolish enough to think and daydream about this perfect family, You know why I don't love you? You we're easy to fool and rob, Then when I got what I want I can leave now" He said then I cut him off by slapping him so hard he fell down the ground.

"How dare you?! I loved you my daughters adored you and praised you but they were wrong, they had a  father not worthy of them, Wait you don't even deserve the word father, You're nothing but a cheater and gold digger you wench!" I was then cut off by him slapping me.

"You shut your mouth! You know what fine! I'm sick of this family, Sick of you and Those brats! I got what I wanted now, I'm leaving" He said as he stormed upstairs and grabbed his things.

I just sat down on the floor weeping, wondering how on earth could I tell my kids about this, about their father, Thoughts, regrets and horrible things flood my mind as I sobbed all my tears.

Then he came back down with his suitcase, he looked at me one last time with disgust and hatred and just left without a word, As the door slammed shut I cried and cried until there we're no tears left.

Then I felt someone hugging me, It was Seulgi, Wendy and Joy.

"Why did Papa hurt you Mama?" Seulgi asked and I was blank I don't know how to explain this to my kids anymore, That their father left but I had no choice they already saw the scene there is no point in hiding it anymore.

"Papa is bad, But Papa left now, Okay? He won't hurt Mama or you babies ever again?" I said calmly as I hugged them both.

I had to be strong not only for my 3 daughters but for the new baby on the way, When I finally realized that I had a baby on the way it gave me strength that I can raise them, With or Without a dad I would stay strong for them.

They are my strenghts and weaknesses, They give me hope and this little one on the way gave me hope to move.

I don't care about him anymore, I will focus on my daughters and raise them with everything I can.