Babysitting?! Pt.2

Haeun's P.O.V

As me and Minseo went our ways to find the kids i entered the kitchen.

"Wendy? Yeri? Joy? Seulgi?"

I called but no one answered then i saw the fridge open i closed it quickly then i heard rustling behind me.

I looked behind and saw nothing this feels like a horror movie like any minute now someone would pull my legs and bring me inside the sink or something.

Then i saw a figure behind the counter and i saw it was only Wendy.

"Wendy-ah...where are you sisters?" I asked

"Power Up!" Wendy said and i was startled as the little girl screamed "W-Wendy are you okay?" I asked "Summer Magic!" Wendy sang

I stare at Wendy as Irene explained Wendy is a ball of energy too but she was the only one sane and she could be a help for her sisters but now she a bit energetic.

'I think this kid is high' i thought.

"Ba banana baba banana nana" Wendy started to sing and I  couldn't disagree that this song was catchy too.

"Okay Wendy can you tell me where your sisters are?" I asked her.

"An-Allyajum~~" she proceeded to mock me dancing around.

I grabbed my nape i think my blood pressure is going up because of her now.

"Power up" she shout with one arm pointing up the other on her hip.

"Go Go Airplane!' she started singing jumping up and down while tugging on my arm

I swear i think my arm will be dislocated soon and i really need this arm for my test tomorrow, i look over the door but i know i need money so I'll suffer.

I look back on Wendy now i see her holding an empty 1 liter coke bottle.

Oh wait i remember Irene telling us to keep the kids away from coke because...oh now i get it, about a few minutes i was now getting tired of the singing then i heard something from the living room i remember that the TV was still on and i forgot to close it

Then i heard it the song Wendy kept on singing i think she heard it too so she ran to the living room

I knew it was my chance to ran away when i was running i bumped into someone

"Minseo?" I said "Haeun?!" then we both hugged each other.

We heard pitter patters coming this way then we ran to the nearest closet and hid away from the four.

We opened the light on the closet and just hid there for a bit.

"What are we gonna do? Oh god what happened to you?" I asked as i noticed Minseo with bite marks on her arms even on her legs.

"One kid bit me on my arm and the other on my leg" she said

"Well i was annoyed to death by a kid who has so much energy in that little body" I said to her

"Well at least you didn't get beaten by a kid wearing a unicorn costume" she said i just giggled.

"Oh hey remember what Ms.Bae told us?" I asked "Nope" she said "She said we shouldn't give the kids coke or they will be out of control, maybe this is why they are so out of the place" I explained to her.

"Oh...but isn't the fridge locked...and the key was left on the table....in the kitchen...which is out of our sight" she said finally realizing our mistake.

"We should probably round them up before they can cause damage" I said "So what will we do?" she asked "Probably stay here until Ms.Bae comes home because its safe here" i said.