Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Yoongi

I check my email one more time for any correspondence from my real estate agent. She's been searching for my new gym/apartment for several months with still no luck. I open the email with Pamela's name and view the listings. This one looks nice, could have potential. I'll have to go check it out as soon as possible. I quickly shoot a text to Pam to see when she can show me the property. Finding a commercial property in Deagu with living space has been harder than I once thought. The last few months of searching are starting to discourage me. I know one thing...I have to get out of the apartment with Jimin and Namjoon sooner rather than later. Jimin was nice to let me stay with him for a while, but I've quickly outgrown my surroundings. I'm looking to make my dream a reality with this gym. I've been training hard almost my whole life, and the money I've acquired lately from my semi-questionable job is just what I needed to get started. Teaching children martial arts in my own gym is my dream. Now if I could only find the location. I knew from the beginning I didn't want to move away from Deagu to make that dream happen. Family ties are important to me. My parents would miss me if I went too far. Mom's cooking for the occasional Sunday lunch is enough motivation by itself to stay.

My phone pings in response. Tomorrow at 2:00 it is. Let's hope this one works out. The last few weren't exactly "as described" in the listing. My phone goes off again. My face instantly grimaces.

Namjoon: Has Caroline contacted you? Me: No

Namjoon: I need to talk to her man. You have to tell her to call me back.

Me: I'm not going to do that.

Namjoon: I have to talk to her.

Me: I'm out of this. Your restraining order says you should be out of it too.

Pam better come through for me tomorrow. This crap is getting old. First Namjoon and now all I can think about is Y/N. Why is she with Namjoon? What could anyone see in him? She is so funny and beautiful. Man, her eyes. The girl can kick ass on Playstation for fuck's sake. She looks at me like she despises me. She talks to me like she hates me. She thought I was gay. She...likes NAMJOON. That's a deal breaker.