Chapter26

Chapter 26

Y/N

Yoongi makes his way back to the couch and gracefully nuzzles up against me. A sigh of relief releases from my throat as I again stare at the television on the wall. Yoongi takes my free hand in his and then plants a light kiss on the top of it before settling it back onto my lap. I grin. "I'm not broken you know." He looks at me puzzled. "Who said you were broken?" "You're looking at me like I might shatter at any moment." He shakes his head in blatant disagreement. "You're confused. I think you might be the strongest woman I have ever met. I most definitely do not think you are going to break." I let out a "Ha" as stares at me in curiosity. "I'm serious. I saw what you did to Namjoon. He's twice your size. Doesn't mean I want you to ever have to do that again though." I give him a lopSided smile. "I had a really good teacher." He nods yes confidently and then turns back to the screen. Knowing without a shadow of a doubt that he is not interested in this house flipping crap I have on the screen I pick up the remote and turn it to thefirst basketball game I find. His interest immediately peeks and suddenly the television is all encompassing of his attention. Smooth move sped. At this rate he is never going to get off the couch. I let out another sigh but this time in frustration. He glances over and then promptly returns to watch the game. I look at him while he watches guys run up and down a court. Deciding at this rate nothing will ever happen and we will no doubt remain "friends" for a lifetime I decide to take my fate into my own hands. I move to the left and then climb over him placing each of my thighs on either Side of his waist settling my feet behind me and resting my butt on his lap. No longer able to see the television over or around me he stares directly at me with the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen on any human in history of all humans. And I would know because that is the first thing I look at anytime I see someone. With his voice now gravelly he tries to jokingly peer around me, "Game is almost over." "Ummmhmmmm," I reply, as I start kissing him gently and then let my tongue trace the entire border of his upper and lower lip. Yoongi lets out a muffled moan. Taking that as a sign to continue I grab his face in my hands as I lightly rub my hands on his cheeks across the week or so of facial hair he now has growing. My eyes dart back and forth as I try to stare at both of his eyes at the same time. I grin slightly when I see that he now has zero interest in anything but me.

Getting up from his lap I stand in front of him and slip his shirt off around my neck and let it drop to thefloor. Grabbing my underwear on either Side I slide them down my legs and then slip out of them. Eyes still completely focused on him while he watches me I drop to my knees in front of him and then start trailing kisses up his knee and then to the inSide of his thigh under the black shorts that he changed into right after he made sure I was comfortable on the couch earlier that night. I take my hands and slide them up his leg moving them in a slow rhythmic motion until I reach his hard erection. I massage it lightly as his eyes roll back into his head slightly and then I let go gently and slip off his shorts and then his boxers immediately after. Still on my knees in front of him I focus on the expression on his face savoring every look of pleasure he gives. I lick my lips seductively and then start to trail my kisses up his legs again.

Getting again to the spot that makes him hold his breath I flick my tongue slightly and then lick the entire length before taking it into my mouth. With his hands now gripping the couch on either Side of him tightly, he squeezes the couch gently in almost a painful manner. I pause and during that split second that I hesitate he has lifted me off the floor and carried me over to his bed. He tosses me down on the bed and then climbs between my legs. Pushing into me gently at first he goes down halfway and then pulls out again. Teasingly he dips in and out until finally he can see I can't stand it anymore and then he pushes all the way down firmly. I let out a moan of euphoria as I start moving my hips up and down from the bed. Our rhythm quickly builds and right before I cum he flips me on top of him and pulls my hips down around him grasping my ass in his hands as he moves me up and down. I grind into him and move back and forth around him leaning back with my hands planted on his chest now. He reaches up and tugs my hair slightly at first and then harder when he sees the look of satisfaction on my face. I bite my lip holding back the pressure that is building inSide of me as he whispers "I want you to cum." Holy hell you traitorous body. Do you do everything you are told by this man? On command I do exactly as he says. He smiles in satisfaction and then lets go in release himself as I am trembling on top of him. After minutes pass of me sitting there on top of him in complete stillness I slide off and then lay there as I feel my legs continue to shake uncontrollably. I let out an audible sigh of relief at the dry spell that has been broken.This man might be right to look at me like I am shattered. I feel the walls that I've been building for a very long time start to crack and crumble around me as I stare over at him and for the first time in a very very long time I don't feel quite so alone.