Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Y/N

The party venue is a madhouse but after putting out some metaphorical fires with staff and suppliers Miranda and I feel confident that this party should be a success. Completely exhausted mentally and starting to smell like I need a shower I head back to my apartment to get ready for the night. I had found a beautiful off-white dress at a vintage shop that I can't wait to put on. After showering, applying my makeup, and carefully curling my hair I decide to pin it half back and falling down on one Side in a cascade. Touching up my lipstick I hear a knock on the door still in my bathrobe. He's early. I answer tofind Yoongi holding a wrinkled shirt in one hand and an iron in the other. He smiles at me deviously. "Couldn't let you forget about your bet." A look of utter amazement crosses my face and I glare my eyes his direction as I let him in. "Of course not." "Brought my iron just in case you didn't have one." I scoff knowing damn well that he knew I did not have one. I thought I would be able to buy myself plenty of time before having to comply to the bet simply due to that fact. I motion to the bed. "I guess put it there because I don't have an ironing board either." He nods in approval placing down the shirt and the iron and then moves to one Side of the small apartment leaning himself against the wall. His look of sheer satisfaction sends chills down my body. Plugging in the iron I start to arrange the shirt on the recently made bed. The azure colored shirt is large and seemingly covers a large area of the recently purchased bedspread. With the iron now warm I begin to apply the heat to the sleeves and hear the "whoa hold up" come from across the room. I turn around to find him now no longer leaning against the wall, but standing upright scowling my direction. "The bet was naked." I look down at my plush white bathrobe. "You were serious?" He looks at me mockingly and replies, "Do I look like I jest?" With a disapproving face and a frustrated "hmmmphhh" I start to pull at the white rope wrapping my waist. I tug at the tie in the front and loosen the robe from my shoulders sliding it carefully off me and onto the floor. Not wanting to chance another look at him for fear of losing my confidence and determination I go back to ironing the shirt lying on the bed. Finishing up the shirt and still not turning around I say, "Friends don't iron one another's shirts naked you know." I can feel him approaching me from behind and still refuse to turn around. "Don't they?" he whispers in my ear as he trails a light kiss on my bare shoulder and picks up the robe from the floor. He places the robe once again on me and then carefully grabs the shirt from the bed that now sports no wrinkles. Covered in a feeling that I can only describe as euphoric I walk languidly to the bathroom to grab my vintage dress.

Walking back into the main area of the apartment Yoongi is now dressed in his blue shirt and has even managed to loop a tie around his neck. I walk up to him and adjust the knot of the striped tie not really because it needed adjusting but simply because everything inSide me was screaming to get as close to him as possible and touch him in some way. Backing up slightly I turn around revealing the unzipped dress to him. I point in an awkward way behind my back asking, "Would you mind zipping me up?" Yoongi complies but pauses about midway up my back and then finally completes the task and removes his hands slowly letting out an audible sigh.